Solved Compile error samba 4.3.8

Hello!
FreeBSD 10.1. I had a problem with compiling Samba 4.3.8. When I try to compile the "make" command, I get the same error and the recommendation "MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE = yes". When compiling on the advice I get the same error as before:

Code:
[3350/3882] Linking default/source3/smbspool_krb5_wrapper
runner cc default/dynconfig/dynconfig_1.o default/source3/client/smbspool_krb5_w
rapper_170.o -o /usr/ports/net/samba43/work/samba-4.3.8/bin/default/source3/smbs
pool_krb5_wrapper -fstack-protector -pie -Wl,-z,relro,-z,now -lpthread -Wl,-no-u
ndefined -Wl,--export-dynamic -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-rpath,/usr/ports/net/samba43/
work/samba-4.3.8/bin/shared -Wl,-rpath,/usr/ports/net/samba43/work/samba-4.3.8/b
in/shared/private -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -Ldefault/lib/replace -L/usr/local/l
ib -Wl,-Bdynamic -lreplace-samba4 -lrt -lcrypt -lcups -ltalloc
default/source3/client/smbspool_krb5_wrapper_170.o: In function `main':
/usr/ports/net/samba43/work/samba-4.3.8/bin/../source3/client/smbspool_krb5_wrap
per.c:198: undefined reference to `clearenv'
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
Waf: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/net/samba43/work/samba-4.3.8/bin'
Build failed:  -> task failed (err #1):
        {task: cc_link dynconfig_1.o,smbspool_krb5_wrapper_170.o -> smbspool_krb
    5_wrapper}

===>  Building for samba43-4.3.8
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/net/samba43
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/net/samba43

Also, since I am writing here, for a long time there is a desire to add a samba-virusfilter to Samba 4. I tested at home - generally works, although there are bugs in the sense that not all files are scanned. Though perhaps it is not so, and I tested it incorrectly. In short, I can provide the necessary diff files, instructions and links. Unfortunately, I have no idea how it all included in the existing port as an option. I would be happy if someone helped me in this.

emmmm...... i dont have this file in this place.
And that's a good thing for now. If you had it, you would have created it yourself and the reason for asking that is with wrong settings in make.conf, you can cause all kinds of build problems.

The error above shows some unresolved symbols. My next guess would be that you have compiled/installed some ports, updated the ports tree, and later (without rebuilding the old ports) attempted to build samba. So, am I guessing right here?

And that's a good thing for now. If you had it, you would have created it yourself and the reason for asking that is with wrong settings in make.conf, you can cause all kinds of build problems.

The error above shows some unresolved symbols. My next guess would be that you have compiled/installed some ports, updated the ports tree, and later (without rebuilding the old ports) attempted to build samba. So, am I guessing right here?

I just run planned update by:
Code:
porsnap fetch update
portupgrade -a
All recommendation from /usr/ports/UPDATING I read and applied, when it was necessary. Last update was 2 weeks ago. At last update Samba was updated and no problems detected.

Today was updated:
Code:
alsa-lib-1.1.1
perl5-5.20.3_1
gnutls-3.4.11
pcre-8.38_1
talloc-2.1.6
php56-5.6.20_1 and some other php56-* ports
pkg-1.7.2
curl-7.48.0_2
pciids-20160404
tevent-0.9.28