pkg: POST-INSTALL script failed

It's odd you needed to reboot for the files to "appear" on disk. That shouldn't be needed. Even if it had really, really slow I/O the files should be there almost instantly.
There are RAID0 new Samsung 860 EVO disks, newly installed server.
Can you tell me, please how to safely remove SSH keys if this is single way to achieve desired output?
Thank you!

Can you tell me, please how to safely remove SSH keys if this is single way to achieve desired output?
The host SSH keys? You can simply remove /etc/ssh/ssh_host_*. The next time the sshd service is started those keys will be automatically generated. I do this for all my VM images or else everything that's cloned from those images will have the same host keys.

The host SSH keys? You can simply remove /etc/ssh/ssh_host_*. The next time the sshd service is started those keys will be automatically generated. I do this for all my VM images or else everything that's cloned from those images will have the same host keys.
Thank you very much!
About speed, I've realised today that on ISO installing there were just 336 files/sec and maybe that was the cause of reported error in this topic. (slow SSD, no idea why).

Best regards, Florin.

Back