Help with mpd5 and dynamic NG numbers

MPD5 5.8
FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE

Вопрос:
How to specify the numbering of virtual interfaces (ng), which should be assigned to clients when connecting with one login and password at the next connection configuration:
Code:
krdkrd:
    create bundle template krdkrd
    set ippool add pool1 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.14
    set ipcp ranges 192.168.1.9/32 ippool pool1
    load vpnin
    create link template krdkrd pptp
    set link action bundle krdkrd
    set pptp peer 10.0.0.1

Code:
vpnin:
    set iface disable on-demand
    set iface enable proxy-arp
    set iface enable tcpmssfix
    set iface idle 1800
    set iface up-script /usr/local/etc/mpd5/vpninup
    set iface down-script /usr/local/etc/mpd5/vpnindown
    set ipcp yes vjcomp
        set bundle enable compression
        set ccp yes mppc
        set mppc yes e40
        set mppc yes e128
        set mppc yes stateless

Code:
vpninlink:
        set link enable multilink
        set link yes acfcomp protocomp
        set link no pap chap eap
        set link enable chap
        set link no eap
        set link mtu 1400
        set link mru 1400
        set link keep-alive 10 60
        set link fsm-timeout 7
        set pptp disable originate
        set pptp disable windowing
        set link enable incoming

Annotation:
I have several connections in mpd.conf. Some with explicit indication of the name of virtual interface, and some without. After their creation, a self-written service starts working, which raises a bunch of virtual interfaces (they are dynamic, i.e. they are created and deleted when necessary, without restarting). If you do not explicitly specify the virtual interface number create bundle ng13 in mpd.conf, then the first free one is assigned in order.
Problem:
Let's say mpd has created 10 connections. After them, a self-written service starts working, which looks that the last connection was 10 and therefore it is necessary to create your own starting from 11. Created. I memorized each one and the number of the last one (let's say 20). Time passes, a new client connects via VPN and is assigned the first free one in order (21 in a row). More time passes, I need to recreate (delete/change) the connection (which is dynamic - read above), say 10. After manipulations, the service drops 10 connections and creates a new one, in order... 21. But it is already occupied by the VPN client.

P.S. It is advisable not to offer to rewrite the self-written service... it would be so simple if it wasn't so difficult in this matter)

But it still works)
And so do the forum rules :)
[..] you must be prepared for continuous pressure from fellow users and forums staff to upgrade to a supported version. Moreover, some users may not feel like participating in topics that deal with unsupported versions at all. So be prepared for a lack of replies.
As such, I feel obligated to induce some pressure for you to upgrade to a supported version 😜

Back