Fatal error unison 2.48.4_1

Good afternoon. After upgrading to version 2.48.4_1, I started the synchronization, after which I received an error:
Code:
Fatal error: Filesystem watcher error: unexpected error 23 while adding a watcher
The watcher can be disabled by setting preference 'watch' to false

Tried to add a line to the configuration file:
Code:
Watch = false
There was another mistake:
Code:
Fatal error: Server: File monitoring helper program not running
At the moment the system is FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p19 # 0 r318353 and Unison-2.48.4_1

The configuration file
Code:
root = /data/
root = socket://192.168.2.1:22000//data/
 #prefer = socket://192.168.2.1:22000//data/
prefer = /data/

path = share/1
  path = share/2
  path = share/3
  path = share/4

ignore = Name {. *}
repeat = 1000

backup = Name *
backuploc = central
backupdir = /data/backup

#force = newer
batch = true
 #times = true
owner = false
group = true
maxthreads = 4
rsync = false
 #debug = verbose

log = true
logfile = /var/log/unison/sync_data.log
If you leave only 2 and 3 folders, then it is synchronized normally. But 1 and 4 immediately produce errors ...

Thankful in advance for any help!

What happens when you change the line repeat = 1000 to repeat = watch ?
And also; in order to see where the fsmonitor.py is located on your system -- can you post the output of the following command ?
Code:
pkg list unison

Looking at the changes in version 2.48.4:

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/download/releases/stable/unison-manual.html#news

It says:
  • Small fix to the way fsmonitor.py gets invoked when using the file watching functionality, suggested by Josh Berdine. Unison will now look for fsmonitor.py in the same directory where the Unison executable itself lives.

What happens when you change the line repeat = 1000 to repeat = watch ?
Code:
Fatal error: Server: File monitoring helper program not running
pkg list unison
Code:
/usr/local/bin/unison
/usr/local/bin/unison-fsmonitor
/usr/local/share/licenses/unison-2.48.4_1/GPLv3
/usr/local/share/licenses/unison-2.48.4_1/LICENSE
/usr/local/share/licenses/unison-2.48.4_1/catalog.mk
Small fix to the way fsmonitor.py gets invoked when using the file watching functionality, suggested by Josh Berdine. Unison will now look for fsmonitor.py in the same directory where the Unison executable itself lives.

If I correctly understand, then the file fsmonitor.py should be the same where the unison file is used?

Yes, the fsmonitor.py should have been located inside the /usr/local/bin/ directory. Yet, there seems to be a new utility called unison-fsmonitor as a replacement for fsmonitor.py Can you run that utility manually and then run unison ? I believe it should start to run in the background when you run it as:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/unison-fsmonitor

Let's see if that will do the trick...

Back