Solved Error on `make buildworld`

Hello,
trying make buildworld (without the toolchain) but received:

Code:
/usr/local/llvm14/bin/scan-view:9: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module's documentation for alternative uses
  import imp
Starting scan-view at: http://127.0.0.1:8181
  Use Ctrl-C to exit.
Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display :0
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: bsdfb, minimal, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb.

Please, what can one do about that?

This doesn't look like make buildworld output. And what do you mean, "without the toolchain"? Describe exactly what you did.

Sorry, will be more explicit. I need compile_commands.json. So, as suggested, edited the /etc/src.conf and put there:
Code:
WITHOUT_WERROR=
WITHOUT_TOOLCHAIN=

Then I ran:
scan-build-py14 make -j20 buildworld

and received that error. Is that error then rather coming from the python script and not the make itself? If so, please, any idea what can I do about that?

I need compile_commands.json.
Why? Maybe there's a better idea for your actual purpose?
So, as suggested, edited the /etc/src.conf and put there:
Suggested where? I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, but WITHOUT_TOOLCHAIN will just avoid building and installing the whole clang stuff. The temporary toolchain required to build world would still be built (but not installed).
Is that error then rather coming from the python script and not the make itself?
Most certainly, it tries to invoke a tool that seems to want X.
If so, please, any idea what can I do about that?
Check the script whether there's an option to avoid that behavior. Or build as a regular user from a running X session. Or maybe start over looking for completely different ways to get what you actually want...

Resolved.

For the record, switched to
bear -- make -jXX buildworld buildkernel on the stable branch and everything went fine.

compile_commands.json is needed for example for the coc-clangd vim/neovim plugin to index the whole codebase properly.

Back