dhcpclient sets routers despite dhclient.conf

Hello
I'm running several jails with common internal interface and DHCP on it. Some jails has direct access from internet and default routing points to real interface, some do not and default routing points to internal one.

dhclient.conf

Code:
interface "eth1" {
          request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, interface-mtu;
          }

does not prevent dhclient from setting default routing; replacement of router options by real routing does. I'd like to just disable setting default route for dhclient, how can I do it?

IIRC the "request" statement only affects what the client is asking the server to submit as a bare minimum set of options; but if the server provides more options they are also accepted.

To override options sent by the server with other values, you'd have to use the "supersede" modifier (or maybe "default" depending on your actual use-case). See dhclient.conf(5)

IIRC the "request" statement only affects what the client is asking the server to submit as a bare minimum set of options; but if the server provides more options they are also accepted.

To override options sent by the server with other values, you'd have to use the "supersede" modifier (or maybe "default" depending on your actual use-case). See dhclient.conf(5)
How do I supersede something by "none"?

Code:
     ignore [option] [, ... option];
             The ignore statement causes the client to disregard the specified
             options in any offer received, as though the server had never
             sent them at all.

Code:
Starting dhclient.
/etc/dhclient.conf line 10: expecting a statement.
ignore
^

Do I need dhclient from ports?

Back