cannot install www/linux-flashplugin9 [PCBSD]

I tried to install the www/linux-flashplugin9 in PCBSD. it returned with the message File not found in the FTP site .
is there any other method to install the linux-flashplugin9 PCBSD 7.1.1 is running on FreeBSD 7.2

regards

Dalfish

Why flash9 at all? There is flash 10 and it's working great even on native FF with nspluginwrapper.

Thank you. PCBSD forums will not be the best place to ask about installing software from ports. I got less answers while i post questions regarding installing software from ports. It is to be asked at the FreeBSD forums. FreeBSD forms the base of PC-BSD DesktopBSD...etc. FreeBSD has more users and installed more on computers than desktop versions.

dalfish said:
Thank you. PCBSD forums will not be the best place to ask about installing software from ports. I got less answers while i post questions regarding installing software from ports. It is to be asked at the FreeBSD forums. FreeBSD forms the base of PC-BSD DesktopBSD...etc. FreeBSD has more users and installed more on computers than desktop versions.

And the linux kernel is at the base of Gentoo, but if a problem evolves from Emerge, does one write to Linus Torvalds? No, they do not. Your point is invalid.

dalfish, so long as you understand that PCBSD has an entirely 'personal' implementation of KDE and X, and mixing/matching may produce unwanted results, esp. when stuff gets compiled against libs installed by PBIs, etc.

Back