Are we able to boot Aarch64 bootonly.img file by flash drive or not?

I am using Rufus as well as BalenaEtcher for flashing, but no response. The aarch64 is running well in QEMU.
I am able to extract the AMD64 Disk Image file into USB flash drive to boot in x64 PC and get into FreeBSD installer menu, but not able to boot with creating Aarch64 Disk image file into ARM processor based Laptop. I have tried most of .img files like bootonly, Disc1 and memstick Disk image file but it does not boot from flash drive with no success and moves to default Windows Boot manager. My laptop has Snapdragon 7c Gen2 processor.
Need Help how to do it and enter the FreeBSD installer menu?

I am using Rufus as well as BalenaEtcher for flashing, but no response. The aarch64 is running well in QEMU.
I am able to extract the AMD64 Disk Image file into USB flash drive to boot in x64 PC and get into FreeBSD installer menu, but not able to boot with creating Aarch64 Disk image file into ARM processor based Laptop. I have tried most of .img files like bootonly, Disc1 and memstick Disk image file but it does not boot from flash drive with no success and moves to default Windows Boot manager. My laptop has Snapdragon 7c Gen2 processor.
Need Help how to do it and enter the FreeBSD installer menu?
Which laptop model? Is there a sysutils/u-boot- for it?

Which laptop model? Is there a sysutils/u-boot- for it?
"Is there a sysutils/u-boot- for it?" - I do not know
Here is the Hardware information

Attachments

• Hardware Info.png
    Hardware Info.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 85
Back