Other Allow specific users

i am using freebsd.
my server must be completely closed to the outside and the specified threads must be able to access.
and this should be completely automatic, it should be automatically added to a file like whitelist.txt and the system should work automatically.
I made such a system with ipfw, but when I added 10000, 20000 ip, the system became very slow and the performance loss was too much, and it was not automatic.

How can I make such a system?

Firewalls have nothing to with users. A firewall (the ones on FreeBSD at least) are packet filters. A network packet doesn't carry the user information.

Rethink your strategy. How is a user supposed to login if the firewall blocks them by default and the firewall only gets opened after they successfully logged in?

I suggest you take a different route, use something like security/py-fail2ban and monitor your logins. Three bad logins in a short period of time, block that IP for an hour.

Rethink your strategy. How is a user supposed to login if the firewall blocks them by default?
Before entering the system, I automatically get the ip from the user and add this ip automatically, but I want the user to be able to access the whitelist automatically. I want it to read automatically without a constant restart.

Bunu nasıl belirlersiniz?
I do not use FreeBSD on the website, it is suitable for use. User must be with .exe first to click. When the user clicks on the exe it collects a 'post' and thread.. i just need to whitelist dynamically

Back