You won't believe the number of quizzes I had to go through :e

The latest rule is that you have to mime the three-way handshake without using your arms.

nekoexmachina said:
SirDice, I've thought that you need only paint 25 bikesheds and provide a proof of it for any moderator. Isn't it so?

No. There is only one BikeSheD and its color is BLACK

Geez, you guys had it easy. I try to wash off the shame every day from what I had to do to go from Jr. to regular member. And my ass still hurts.

wblock@ said:
There's a trivia quiz, and then you have to learn and demonstrate the secret handshake. Then the certificate arrives in the mail in six to eight weeks.
That's right... don't mention the anal probe!

In before DD closes this;

What nobody told you is that there are really 4 parts to this.

Firstly, you have to demonstrate you can kiss tip of your elbow. This is where most people fail. Hence, most stay Juniors for their lifetime here.
Who manages to pass this must prove their worth by doing breakdancing while licking their elbow.
If you are one of people who succeeds in this, then you must do ONE extreme sport of your choice while pole dancing.
And only then there is a trivia quiz, secret handshake stuff, and you get your certificate in mail in 6-8 weeks... Unless it gets lost then you need to do it all over again.

bbzz said:
In before DD closes this;

What nobody told you is that there are really 4 parts to this.

Firstly, you have to demonstrate you can kiss tip of your elbow. This is where most people fail. Hence, most stay Juniors for their lifetime here.
Who manages to pass this must prove their worth by doing breakdancing while licking their elbow.
If you are one of people who succeeds in this, then you must do ONE extreme sport of your choice while pole dancing.
And only then there is a trivia quiz, secret handshake stuff, and you get your certificate in mail in 6-8 weeks... Unless it gets lost then you need to do it all over again.

And if you're in the United States, then you know what our postal system is like... and you'll probably be repeating this process many, many times.

Oh, and you have to check in a kernel module which you wrote by
cat > module.ko

After that, you can watch Pinky&TheBrain "T.H.E.Y." for an idea what comes after the member status.

Back