I am going to be engaged :D

sports-pictures-james-oneal-go-girl.jpg

34b278f4-8ff9-464e-9211-12446ff2de3c.jpg

Congrats; but, why aren't you smiling?

I don't know. I rarely smile on photos. Angie too. Just our character is like that. In daily routine both of us we laugh. But on photos we get a serious face :p

Congratulations, I wish you all the very best for the future. And lot's of golf balls, for sure.

sk8harddiefast said:
I don't know. I rarely smile on photos. Angie too. Just our character is like that. In daily routine both of us we laugh. But on photos we get a serious face :p

As long as this does not come from a reflex formed by some official handing you a name card to hold prior to the photo (and which is taken in front of a wall with lines for height measurement), then there is absolutely no problem ;)
I can't really smile or laugh on command, either.

matoatlantis said:
Congrats man, enjoy it.

I think he already forked, he's waiting for return value now ;-)

I think what your looking for here is plenty of fork() now it's time to exec(/bin/baby) ;)

Congrats mate - Never had a girlfriend myself/wife myself. Expensive hobby :(

Nah man
Congrats if it works for you
(for me didn't)
Also did you remember, that masturbating should be done before making any decision regarding females? :)

I have not married, and most likely never will. I have totally given up on the idea of "love". I am not suicidal or anything (lol) but can perfectly continue my life without depending on (or being bound to) a woman or kids. They are just trouble in my eyes.

Congrats to you anyways!

Back