Adobe Flash Player Solution

Is there any solution or workaround for using Adobe Flash Player (plugin) in Firefox 9.0.1 or Opera 12.02
on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #0. ? Have tried almost everything I could find !

I did the update, but on the make got the following -
Code:
# make install clean
====> You must check at least one option in the GNOME multi
====> You must select one and only one option from the TOOLKIT single
*** Error code 1
Now, there is a Makefile.options & a Makefile.webplugins file part of the new option system. I guess these must be configured in here, could you please direct!

Thanks

There are options with a label, GNOME for example, pick at least one option. There's another label; TOOLKIT, pick one.

I do get that, its the mechanics of implementing it. Traditionally, I would get a table coming up during the make and I would make the selection there. Alternately, I could have edited the Makefile to create the arguments in compilation - but here I am not sure what to do.

There is the Makefile.options file but I am unsure as to its customization and interfacing with the Makefile.

The same can be said for the Makefile.webplugins file which apparently is to be used post installation. Directing to a Tutorial may be helpful.

Thanks!

Well, I did do an edit before your reply came in. I added an
"include Makefile.options"
to the Makefile, then 'make' presented the option table. I made an error requiring a conflict edit. Then on a re-make the option table failed to be presented, I had to rem it out, then it ran OK, except for several stalls in some dependencies. Could this be because I was working through a KDE interface?

I've looked again at the port's config page, but I can't still find any reference to the usage of a "Makefile.options" file, there is also a "Makefile.webplugins" in the ports distro.

Any advise on how to use these?

Back