[ADDED PHOTOS] Last hours of absolute freedom

Ooh dear oh dear :)
MarriageSign.jpg

Well it is not as bad as it looks like :D

Congratulations, and enjoy the wedding day!

regards
Johan

fonz said:
Hint: the most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once :e

Fonz

At least when the bruising has healed and no damage to the relevant brain areas is done. ;)

Seriously, it is not (should not) be as bad as anything such jokes imply.
Sure, I know of couples where one wonders why they ever maried, but then again I know some who would happily file for divorce so they could marry again.

Crivens said:
Seriously, it is not (should not) be as bad as anything such jokes imply.
Sure, I know of couples where one wonders why they ever maried, but then again I know some who would happily file for divorce so they could marry again.
Hey, don't spoil the party - we're just making fun of the guy. That's what you're supposed to do when someone gets married, reaches certain critical ages, obtains his degrees, etc.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months--I don't like to interrupt her.

Fonz

fonz said:
Hey, don't spoil the party - we're just making fun of the guy. That's what you're supposed to do when someone gets married, reaches certain critical ages, obtains his degrees, etc.
Fonz

Sure, but there is a (small?) gap between making fun and scaring him out of his socks. There is no 2 weeks free return law on marriages.

But to join the festivities, I must point out the savings in beverages consumed before bedtime. For a quick way to sleep simply ask how the garden tea party went or what the cat did today.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months--I don't like to interrupt her.
Is she even side dragged by a whispered "don't stop"? :D

Well, It's been a week since I got married and I still owe my credit card :)
Unfortunately I still don't have photos to show.

I've been reading your replies but didn't reply as I was very busy at work, and my eyes are pretty tired... I'm trying to stay away from PC at home (for now)

graudeejs said:
Well, It's been a week since I got married and I still owe my credit card :)
owe or own?
Small difference in spelling, big differemce in money :D

Crivens said:
owe or own?
Small difference in spelling, big differemce in money :D
Good point indeed. There was this guy who had his creditcard stolen but chose not to report it because the thief spent less than his wife did :e

Fonz

Back