OH wrote:Again we need more info.
When issuing [cmd=#]pkg_add -r libreoffice[/cmd] it will say what file it's downloading, from where and for which architecture.
Copy and paste that line here.
Abort the download and [man]fetch[/man] it manually. After that you can easily run [man=1]md5[/man] on it:
Apologies. I thought those answers would have been implied. For amd64, the package is [FILE]libreoffice-3.4.5.tbz[/FILE] and that one was fine. [FILE]libreoffice-3.4.4.tbz[/FILE] which is the one in question is for i386. Distro I grabbed for was [FILE]9.0-release[/FILE]. It is the 3.4.4 one for i386 which is corrupt on all mirrors tried.
I originally tried to add it using the normal [CMD="#"]pkg_add -r libreoffice[/CMD] and it spewed many errors from gtar claiming that files and directories didn't exist. There were many, many of them. Tried multiple mirrors, same result from all of them at a command line. I assumed that perhaps I was getting a truncated download, but the errors were exactly the same every time I tried. No other packages downloaded last night suffered any irregularities, just that one.
I then directly downloaded the file via ftp, again from six different mirrors (ftp., ftp4., etc) directly and saved to Desktop. I then opened the file using [FILE]file-roller[/FILE] in gnome and this screenshot shows the result:http://oi42.tinypic.com/358osyf.jpg
And as requested, result of MD5 on the file (they all had the same result):
[CMD=#]MD5 (libreoffice-3.4.4.tbz) = d1f3e156e8b9930e71ee53d0a05821d4[/CMD]
Hope this helps.