KDE 4.12.4 Keyboard switcher not work!!!

I create this ticket: keyb switcher: http://trac.pcbsd.org/ticket/1047

Now: KDE 4.12.4
23 apr 2014. Last upgrade installed.

Ticket is closed, but nothing changed.
Switching keyboard language does not work!

Switching keyboard language starts to work normally only after any change in the configuration switch settings and saving settings or restart keyboard background process.
:(

Re: [PC-BSD] Keyboard switcher

The binaries are mostly the same, but PC-BSD may have custom configuration. And they do have some custom applications that are not part of FreeBSD.

wblock@ said:
The binaries are mostly the same, but PC-BSD may have custom configuration. And they do have some custom applications that are not part of FreeBSD.
I'm asked a question in the section dedicated to KDE and KDE problem? And here PC-BSD or FreeBSD? I say about KDE only.
And what conclusion follows from this? :)
KDE in any case not part of FreeBSD and no difference in KDE in PC-BSD and FreeBSD in this case. Especially because the problem in a standard switch which is part of KDE!
:)

WCSN said:
wblock@ said:
I'm asked a question in the section dedicated to KDE and KDE problem? And here psbsd or freebsd? I say about KDE only.
No, the section is dedicated to KDE on FreeBSD.

SirDice said:
WCSN said:
wblock@ said:
I'm asked a question in the section dedicated to KDE and KDE problem? And here psbsd or freebsd? I say about KDE only.
No, the section is dedicated to KDE on FreeBSD.
AAAA!!! :)
Code:
> uname -a
FreeBSD wfid78-172.local [b]10.0-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE-p9[/b] #0: Tue Apr  8 21:08:42 UTC 2014     my@build:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
:(
My system is FreeBSD 10.0. This I build selfhand :(. KDE install from ports: make install.

Can you tell me why still can not work switch languages ​​in KDE, if we accept that it stands on top of FreeBSD?

Back