vbox Zfs failed to mount on boot

I am using VirtualBox 6.1 and have had another problem booting after an error with the system. I have made this post about the failure to boot before with screenshots on virtualbox forums but they told me it's an error with FreeBSD and to search for help there. Since I ran into the problem again I thought I would make this post. Also, this occurred after canceling an unsafe build of apache24 with Cntrl c and then rebooting. Below I have included a copy paste of part of the last log file where I think it displays what went wrong.
Code:
ZFS: I/o error - all block copies unavailable
ZFS: can't read MOS of pool root
gotzfsboot: failed to mount default pool root
FreeBSD/x86 boot
ZFS: I/O error - blocks larger than 16777216 are not supported
ZFS: can't find dataset 0
Default: root/<0x0>:
boot: _

Code:
00:15:19.908023 E1000#0: Larger TX frames : 0
00:15:19.908034 E1000#0: Max TX Delay : 0
00:15:19.936455 NEM: Destroying partition 0000000001238390 with its 1 VCpus...
00:15:19.941792 Changing the VM state from 'DESTROYING' to 'TERMINATED'
00:15:19.944810 Console: Machine state changed to 'PoweredOff'
00:15:20.798899 GUI: Passing request to close Runtime UI from machine-logic to UI session.

Looks scary confusingly hard. I don't see how I reload the installation media to import the filesystem.

I don't see how I reload the installation media to import the filesystem.
First make a clone of the Virtual machine. Further operations make on the clone:

Right click with the mouse on the FreeBSD virtual machine menu entry, choose Clone.

Attach a FreeBSD installation image to the Storage Device Controller of the FreeBSD virtual machine:

Of the cloned FreeBSD's virtual machine, open Settings -> go to Storage, in the opening window, in a frame, the Storage Devices of the virtual machine are listed.

There you see the FreeBSD virtual machine disk attached to a Storage Device Controller, most likely IDE. Click on that Storage Device Controller, right of it will appear tiny icons, one round, representing a CD/DVD, and a square shaped, representing hard disks, both have a plus signe. Click on the round shaped icon, from the opening window locate the FreeBSD installation image and add it. Reboot VM.

Back