• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

yeeeeeeeeha, happy new year, FreeBSD

graudeejs

Son of Beastie

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/

We, FreeBSD users (including myself, though I'm in wrong list) have donated $684,905 which is 184,905 more, than was expected.... (and the year is not over yet)

Those dam Linux/Anti-BSD trolls.... die in flames.... FreeBSD is here to say for ever and ever. Amen

I wonder, who's the generous anonymous donor, who donated over $250K

kpa

Beastie's Twin

I'd say we need even more trolls to get even more attention and even more donations §e

gkontos

Daemon

graudeejs said:
I wonder, who's the generous anonymous donor, who donated over $250K
The love making BSD Daemon. Sorry, I can't say more because some people might get shocked. Then they would spend their money to doctors in order to overcome this, instead of donating that money.

fonz

Son of Beastie

gkontos said:
The love making BSD Daemon. Sorry, I can't say more because some people might get shocked.
If ever a subtle hint was disguised as a thinly veiled "burn", this is it :e

Fonz

Savagedlight

graudeejs said:
I must admit, that second donation I made was straight after those troll threads
I finally got around to donating, and it was indeed after reading those troll posts.... hmm. We need more trolls!

bbzz

Aspiring Daemon

gkontos said:
The love making BSD Daemon. Sorry, I can't say more because some people might get shocked. Then they would spend their money to doctors in order to overcome this, instead of donating that money.
Nice.

cpm@

Staff member
Developer

Time to recover in 2013 defined updates in previous years...

FreeBSD have a good health, thats for sure :OO

fonz

Son of Beastie

If that image is not being reported and subsequently censored, I cannot think of a better example of hypocrisy and double standards.

Fonz