xfce + wbar - command for logout menu

hi all,

I am using Xfce 4.6.1 and wbar. In wbar, I have icon for turning off the computer. After I click on it, I would like to see the same menu (logout, turn off, standby ...) as I do if I click on menu icon and there "logout" button. Problem is, I do not know, which command I should use in wbar config for that effect.

Code:
FreeBSD notebook 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #0: Thu Dec 17 00:32:59 CET 2009

hi, I do that, but after I click on it, I just reach command prompt and no other action is being performed (shutdown or reboot)

Just to be sure what you're saying, you're getting the logout dialog, but reboot and shutdown are greyed or not working. Is that it?

You need HALd running or sudo installed (used as fallback if HAL is unavailable). Check the FAQ.

no, I click on icon at wbar and immediately after that, I reach command prompt (console in black, no X), logout menu is not presented.

HAL is working, reboot / shutdown button in logout menu is not greyed. I can turn off / reboot notebook safely by that way (throught menu->logout)

I'll double check command in wbar config and I post it here.

thank you for your time

aah :) my fault, I just erased --reboot and --halt and menu appears, after I click, I can turn / reboot it off. I just do not understand, it is wrote, that by --reboot, I reboot it without menu, but it is not true. X exits, but nothing happens.

Back