xcb-util and anjuta

Hi sirs,

I faced problems of x11/xcb-util side effects during building devel/devhelp for devel/anjuta, the messages said

Code:
  CC     libdevhelp_2_la-ige-conf-gconf.lo
  CCLD   libdevhelp-2.la
grep: /usr/local/lib/libxcb-aux.la: No such file or directory
sed: /usr/local/lib/libxcb-aux.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/local/lib/libxcb-aux.la' is not a valid libtool archive
gmake[3]: *** [libdevhelp-2.la] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/kaitag/MANEE/usr/ports/devel/devhelp/work/devhelp-
2.32.0/src'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/kaitag/MANEE/usr/ports/devel/devhelp/work/devhelp-
2.32.0/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/kaitag/MANEE/usr/ports/devel/devhelp/work/devhelp-
2.32.0'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 1

So that what is to do with x11/xcb-util in order to get /usr/local/lib/libxcb-aux.la valid in her place.

Any helps and hints are welcome.

To DD,

From now on, I shall deposit one(1) satang for each corrections you make and will pass to FreeBSD foundation when the deposition reach one hundred(100) baht.

Many thanks indeed for your corrections though.

One(1) baht has one hundred(100) satang.

jotawski said:
many thanks, I will try after my lunch.

I have just noticed that there are two(2) versions of libtool devel/libtool-fixed and devel/libtool. The latter is the one I am using now.

I tried devel/libtool-fixed and did a [CMD=""]# pkgdb -aF[/CMD] to fix dependencies for each installed ports, it looked fine.

But once I started building either devel/devhelp or devel/anjuta, they still cried for devel/libtool and stopped. I now reverted back to devel/libtool and still had problem with x11/xcb-util.

Any help please.

To DD,
Please inform me when your correction reach that number. At this moment, I deposit four(4) satang.:e

Back