wireless in 8.0

Hello everyone, I installed from 0 to 7.2 In the version of FreeBSD from 8.0. To 7.2 during the installation I was able to configure the wireless network easily with the 8.0 tells me that the instal not predict whether sysinstall and do not try to configure the stores. I wanted to know if someone has done and how you solved the problem While I am new to FreeBSD as a wireless connection using static addresses hello.

I'm sorry, but are you using some type of translation service? Your first post contains English words, but no real English sentences. In other words: no one knows what you mean.

sorry are not practical in English yes I'm using a translator.
I installed FreeBSD 8.0 last night from a CD I did the same steps to configure the wireless network that I have done with the installation of 7.2 will not start but I have only this problem?
Now tell me if the translation is better thanks hello

Any error messages? What wireless card? How is it configured?

and the wirless usb r-link, in 7.2 I used sysinstall static IP configuration after installation was fine. With the 8.0 I tried to configure during the installation it says it is not possible, after finishing the installation there riesco.potete give me a hand?

Back