general/other Wine:command not found

Hi friends. I am using FreeBSD12_amd64. I installed the wine(64bit) but it does not run. When I enter the "wine" command in the command line(konsole terminal), I get the following message:
wine: Command not found
Nothing happened even when I tried to run the program through the graphical environment.
some notes:
1.The winecfg command works properly in the terminal and opens the wine settings window
2. I do not have these problems in i386-wine and I am able to run windows 32bit software.
3.I installed the wine with both pkg and ports, but in both cases my problem was not solved
Please guide me if you know of a solution. Thank you in advance for your help

I just realized that I have to use the "wine64" Command.

The wine64 file is in /usr/local/bin/wine64. For convenience, I used the following command:
"cp /usr/local/bin/wine64 /usr/local/bin/wine"

Now that I enter the wine command, I am faced with the following message:

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_205021_018.jpg
    IMG_20210315_205021_018.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 181
I'd add don't create a symlink either. As wine (as far as I know) doesn't support WoW64 in the official port yet, you need emulators/i386-wine to run 32bit Windows programs, and this one will install /usr/local/bin/wine.

This is a bad idea. If your wine gets updated your copy will still be the old version. Create a symlink if you really want to use the 'wine' name. But it'll be better if you just get used to wine64.
No, this is not a very important issue and I do not have to use the wine command. I can use the same wine64 command

Back