Which monitor format do you prefer?

Bless archive.org for the free stuff they bring.

Don't think I don't realize the paradox of piracy in play I'm presently placed. But Poof the Puny does not plunder pox the pillager and sail into the sunset when grappling hooks hurled grab his grubby poop-deck and sabers swing sings sweet song smoothly separating stupid skull shoulders south, smile sucker.

Also on a laptop the keyboard fatigues your fingers more than a regular keyboard.
How so? My desk is not a regular computer desk and my hands are mid-chest high. It's more a matter of positioning so I'm placed correctly to touch-type, which does not prevent me from missing a letter now and then.

I have to take my glasses off to type and am not much further than a foot from the screen most of the time to be able to see text, which does not prevent me from missing a letter now and then.

Thinkpads keyboards were changed after the W520, but that and those prior considered by most to be the best laptop keyboards. My IBM T43 is nice to type on, currently at 35 days uptime and 44c as silent as can be.

Back