What news sites are you reading?

Pissed off by my local news sites (lots of nonsense), I decided to ask for some good news links.

Yes, I know how to use google, but I want to know, what others read.

Thanks in advance

I am drinking beer right now but i notice the other day - when i post, i saw a fan of c0nsp1r4t10nz and n3w0rld0rd3r. the person above me too. i thought this is topic about news- technical and not that - let say uk win tennis match and such not bull shits ?
but this is me - the drinking beer in the middle of the day.. (add here something)

mk said:
I am drinking beer right now but i notice the other day - when i post, i saw a fan of c0nsp1r4t10nz and n3w0rld0rd3r. the person above me too. i thought this is topic about news- technical and not that - let say uk win tennis match and such not bull shits ?
but this is me - the drinking beer in the middle of the day.. (add here something)
I could have guessed?

Anyways, for real news, I follow a few people on twitter, and use google & yahoo to search out articles on things that look interesting.

For sports stuff and other things that people in bars natter about, I use google & yahoo to search for articles if I even care enough to find out about it. Federer v. Rod*beep**beep**beep**beep* was a bit epic.

WibbleWobble said:
I get all my news from yahoo.ca.
Pretty sad I know.
I'm in the same boat, I use news.yahoo.com -mostly just for getting the general gist of what we're supposed to care about.

I looked for sites a few years back but didn't see anything I was impressed with (everything is either slanted or bland or both) and went back to yahoo.

God help me when they go under!

Back