What driver should i use?

What driver should i use for this wifi card?
i have tried updating to FreeBSD-Current rebuilt kernel and tried FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE and rebuilt kernel..and my wifi card is still not detected...

HTML:
none0@pci0:2:0:0:	class=0x028000 card=0x10671a3b chip=0x002a168c rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Atheros Communications Inc.'
    class      = network
    cap 01[40] = powerspec 2  supports D0 D1 D3  current D0
    cap 05[50] = MSI supports 1 message 
    cap 10[60] = PCI-Express 1 legacy endpoint
    cap 11[90] = MSI-X supports 1 message in map 0x10

i also tried ndisgen ..and was able to connect..however, the connection is inconsistent..and after awhile it gets disconnected

please help...:(

Not sure if this particular chipset is supported but all the Atheros chips are in ath. Man ath for more info.

Besides ath_hal you also need if_ath, wlan and depending on your usage wlan_wep, wlan_ccmp and/or wlan_tkip.

The GENERIC kernel already contains ath_hal, everything else can be dynamically loaded with kldload.

SirDice said:
Besides ath_hal you also need if_ath, wlan and depending on your usage wlan_wep, wlan_ccmp and/or wlan_tkip.

The GENERIC kernel already contains ath_hal, everything else can be dynamically loaded with kldload.

yeah i already tried loading all those modules...and still my wifi card is not detected..

i also tried ndisgen...once ndis0 is running it keeps showing this error message:
Code:
ndis0: no matching rate for: 600

If your card is not detected, you may try to contact current@, and add Sam Leffer to the cc: list. He will probably be able to add more input on this topic.

Back