Solved web hosting services

Hi gays.

Is anybody know how to install on FreeBSD services as:
meteor, heroku or such?

Just want to deploy 'server' right to web for further simple editing.
Brace is good, but has only trial pay-free.

I'm not familiar with that, but for deploying angularJS app (yeoman) there needs more than simple hosting service.
Or any similar for *BSD.

Thanks!

Actually, reading it again, I don't think the OP is looking for a hosting company. I think @kAldown was asking if you could run meteor or heroku on FreeBSD. Or if there's something comparable.

I've looked at the dependencies of "AngularJS" and it looks like the most important components are Git, Node.js and Java. All three are available, devel/git, www/node and we have various Java implementations.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDice said:
Actually, reading it again, I don't think the OP is looking for a hosting company. I think @kAldown was asking if you could run meteor or heroku on FreeBSD. Or if there's something comparable.

I've looked at the dependencies of "AngularJS" and it looks like the most important components are Git, Node.js and Java. All three are available, devel/git, www/node and we have various Java implementations.
Thanks that you are the first who re-reading my question :D
Yeap, actually for using AngularJS framework it'll be enough to use CDN in html code.
But for deploying full app, there were good practice to use meteor as local web-server.
And yes, I asked about similar to meteor services.
By the way, I've found something that may work from web - dreamfactory (cloud service).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back