Weasis (problem with opencv_java)

Try installing graphics/opencv. You're going to need to build it from ports and enable the JAVA option. That option is off by default so it's not enabled for the package.

Thanks SirDice, I'll try building from the port, but I already installed the opencv-java-3.4.1_37, isn't that the same as compiling from ports?

Please see:

Code:
[leonardo@ws1 ~/.weasis/log] $ sudo pkg search opencv     
frei0r-plugins-opencv-1.6.1_1  Frei0r OpenCV plugins
gstreamer-plugins-opencv-0.10.23_6,3 Gstreamer opencv real time computer vision plugin
gstreamer1-plugins-opencv-1.16.2 GStreamer opencv real time computer vision plugin
opencv-3.4.1_37                Open Source Computer Vision library
opencv-core-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library
opencv-java-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library
opencvs-20151230               BSD-licensed CVS implementation
py37-opencv-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library

Hi again SirDice, I built opencv with the JAVA option, from ports, but I still get the following error:

Code:
ERROR : bundle weasis-core-api:3.7.0 (9)[org.weasis.core.api.internal.cv.NativeOpenCVCodec(0)] : The activate method has thrown an exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path

no opencv_java in java.library.path: [/usr/lib, /usr/local/lib]

Code:
% pkg info -l opencv-java
opencv-java-3.4.1_37:
    /usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/libopencv_java341.so
    /usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/opencv-341.jar
    /usr/local/share/licenses/opencv-java-3.4.1_37/BSD3CLAUSE
    /usr/local/share/licenses/opencv-java-3.4.1_37/LICENSE
    /usr/local/share/licenses/opencv-java-3.4.1_37/catalog.mk

Ok, I deinstalled the package compiled from ports, and reinstalled using pkg, but now the error doesn't mention the [/usr/lib, /usr/local/lib, just java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path.

How can I set that variable (is an environment variable, no?).

I managed to set the library path to /usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/ but the application still can't find the needed files, now the error is this:

Code:
ERROR : bundle weasis-core-api:3.7.0 (9)[org.weasis.core.api.internal.cv.NativeOpenCVCodec(0)] : The activate method has thrown an exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path: [/usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/]

I managed to set the library path to /usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/ but the application still can't find the needed files, now the error is this:

Code:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no opencv_java in java.library.path: [/usr/local/share/OpenCV/java/]
Maybe you need ln -s libopencv_java341.so libopencv_java.so?

Hi! thank you for sharing all the steps needed to make it working (i was using a small windows executable with wine).
i have an offtopic question: did you already manage to install gnuhealth in freebsd? i'am stuck with it actually.
Hi, no I don't use GNUHealth, I tested it many years ago but it didn't fit my requirements at that time. Maybe it's time to take a look at it again.

I'm looking for a way to install and make sikulix works on FreeBSD. I have a similar problem to yours,with the library opencv_java. Which version did you use when you tried to make Weasis work ? I ask this because you had found the package opencv-java-3.4.1_37 between the packages :

Code:
[leonardo@ws1 ~/.weasis/log] $ sudo pkg search opencv 

frei0r-plugins-opencv-1.6.1_1  Frei0r OpenCV plugins

gstreamer-plugins-opencv-0.10.23_6,3 Gstreamer opencv real time computer vision plugin

gstreamer1-plugins-opencv-1.16.2 GStreamer opencv real time computer vision plugin

opencv-3.4.1_37                Open Source Computer Vision library

opencv-core-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library

opencv-java-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library

py37-opencv-3.4.1_37           Open Source Computer Vision library

but I'm not and I'm using FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE :

Code:
mario@marietto:/home/marietto # pkg search opencv

frei0r-plugins-opencv-1.8.0    Frei0r OpenCV plugins
gstreamer1-plugins-opencv-1.16.2_3 GStreamer opencv real time computer vision plugin
opencv-4.5.5_7                 Open Source Computer Vision library

I tried to compile opencv from ports enabling java like this :

Code:
mario@marietto:/usr/ports/graphics/opencv # make (enabled JAVA)
everything is ok

mario@marietto:/usr/ports/graphics/opencv # make install
everything is ok until this point :

===>  Installing for opencv-4.5.5_7
===>  Checking if opencv is already installed
===>   Registering installation for opencv-4.5.5_7
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/config-3.9.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/config.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/gapi/__init__.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/load_config_py2.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/load_config_py3.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/mat_wrapper/__init__.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/misc/__init__.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/misc/version.py:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/python-3.9/cv2.cpython-39.so:No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/utils/__init__.py:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/graphics/opencv
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/graphics/opencv

Despite these errors,the libopencv_java455.so file has been generated :

Code:
mario@marietto:/home/marietto # find / -name libopencv_java455.so

/usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/.build/lib/libopencv_java455.so
/usr/ports/graphics/opencv/work/stage/usr/local/share/java/opencv4/libopencv_java455.so

but it's not useful,because sikulix wants the file : libopencv_java430.so

Infact as soon as I have implemented my first "click on the image" function,I've got the error message that you see below and I don't know how to fix it :

Code:
[error] RunTime:loadLib: libopencv_java430.so (failed) probably dependent libs missing:
Can't load library: /root/.Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libopencv_java430.so
[error] Save your work, correct the problem and restart the IDE!
[error] see: [URL]https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/wiki/macOS-Linux:-Support-Libraries-for-OpenCV-4[/URL]
TERMINATING: problem with native library: libopencv_java430.so
[error] script [ click_image ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError ( java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
1: main (  <module> )     click("1656348124939.png")
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

Do you have some suggestions for me ?

How ? because I even tried to run sikulix with the linuxulator,but it didn't work for me. It wants the Xorg server. Does the tool that you need to run wants also Xorg ? I mean :

Code:
mario@marietto:/home/marietto # /usr/sbin/chroot /compat/ubuntu /bin/bash
mario@marietto:/home/mario/Sikulix# java -jar sikulixide-2.0.5.jar
No protocol specified
Exception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the
value of the DISPLAY variable.
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.access$200(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:65)
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment$1.run(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:115)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:74)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.createGE(GraphicsEnvironment.java:103)
at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment.java:82)
at sun.awt.X11.XToolkit.<clinit>(XToolkit.java:132)
at java.awt.Toolkit$2.run(Toolkit.java:860)
at java.awt.Toolkit$2.run(Toolkit.java:855)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:854)
at org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE.<clinit>(SikulixIDE.java:52)
at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.getRunningJar(RunTime.java:203)
at org.sikuli.script.support.RunTime.start(RunTime.java:125)
at org.sikuli.ide.Sikulix.main(Sikulix.java:13)

Back