Virtualisation need help

I try to install vmware shpere (esxi 5) on my machine to serve virtual machines (FreeBSD, pfsense, Mac OSX, NetBSD). But to take all the settings and to create a VMachine, I use vmware client! How can I build client into esxi. I don't want to take the VMachine on other computer.

You don't.

Install vSphere 5 client on physical Windows machine and do your management from there.

sk8harddiefast said:
I try to install vmware shpere (esxi 5) on my machine to serve virtual machines (FreeBSD, pfsense, Mac OSX, NetBSD). But to take all the settings and to create a VMachine, I use vmware client! How can I build client into esxi. I don't want to take the VMachine on other computer.

Dude .. I've read your question several times but I was not able to figure out your question :) (no offense intended though).

What are you trying to achieve? I got that you've installed ESXi5 (i.e. VMware vSphere hypervisor) and one of the VM (virtual machine) will be FreeBSD.

What do you mean by "build client into esxi" ?

sk8harddiefast said:
How can I build client into esxi. I don't want to take the VMachine on other computer.
Unfortunately you have to run the client in windows.

Malakia e ?

Imagine that I have to run a virtual box XP just to run the client, this suck

Back