Unable to install FreeBSD on Thinkpad X40

I am trying to install FreeBSD on a Thinkpad X40 laptop. I started installing FreeBSD 13 and tried all the versions until version 10. When I try to install it from DVD it shows the below message and restarts.

Code:
agp1: <Intel 82855GME (855GME GMCH) SVGA controller> on vgapci1
panic: make_dev_sv: bad si_name (erroe=17, si_name=agpgart)
cpuid =0
time = 1
KDB: stack backtrace:
#0 0x107540f at kdb_backtrace+0x4f
#17 0x1065a03 at device_attach+0x303
Uptime: 1s
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort.

Then, I tried adding these commands by selecting boot option 3 after searching google for a solution.

Code:
 set hint.agp.1.disabled="1"
boot

Then boot loading works beyond the point where I was stuck before, however, after a few seconds, it stuck again with the below error message.

Code:
acpi_dock1: <ACPI Docking Station> on acpi0
uhub4:detached
driver bug: Unable to set devclass (class: uart devname: (unknown))
driver bug: Unable to set devclass (class: uart devname: (unknown))

I tried to install both using a dock DVD drive and an external USB DVD drive. But no success.

Then finally I end up installing NetBSD (it works well). But I really love to install FreeBSD to Thinkpad X40 if possible.
(For your information: FreeBSD 13 works well with the Thinkpad X41 (tablet) version).

Thank you so much for your time and looking forward to any suggestions.

Thank you so much again for your suggestion. I tried updating both the BIOS and Embedded controller programs. Both were the most updated versions. Then I tried using a pre-installed FreeBSD 13 hard disk (from Thinkpad X41), but it also gave the same error and rebooted within 15 seconds during the booting process.

Since I have limited knowledge of OS kernels, it will be difficult for me to test the patch without some guidance. But, I am very happy to test any updates or patches with some instructions or suggestions. Thank you.

I want to inform you that, I tried to install FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT to ThinkPad X40, but the error was the same.

Back