bhyve Trying to apply the patches to enable the passthru of my Intel GPU on a bhyve VM

I agree. But what to do when you have chosen to do something else in your life but you like to "play" with computers ? What to do when you haven't a solid background ? What to do when you don't understand well much of the theory behind the tasks that you accomplish ?
My advice would be to study wikipedia, at least, and try to connect the dots by asking around on forums, just to check if you're connecting the dots in a coherent manner. Having a hobby is a nice thing. But, there are times when someone else can connect the dots in ways that you wouldn't dream of. In the field of computer science, there's always the chance that a hobbyist will solve a stubborn problem that stumps a pro.

yeah,it's happened,but only because the pro have no time to dedicate to the research and-or he wants to do something more exciting than research and try the various tests and combinations of variables. So,he outsources this kind of tasks to people like me (for free). But for me its ok. I look for situations like these where I can learn something that's not too theoric.

did you have a degree in computer science ?
Not in computer science.

because the pro have no time to dedicate to the research and-or he wants to do something more exciting than research and try the various tests and combinations of variables.
No idea what you are talking about. What is this exciting thing I want to do ? Anyway, you should make up your mind if you are argumenting for or against "researching".

So,he outsources this kind of tasks to people like me (for free).
When did I do that? There are better ways to ask for money than this.

I look for situations like these where I can learn something that's not too theoric.
See first quote.

Im out, someone else can entertain you and your trolling for free.

yeah,it's happened,but only because the pro have no time to dedicate to the research and-or he wants to do something more exciting than research and try the various tests and combinations of variables. So,he outsources this kind of tasks to people like me (for free). But for me its ok. I look for situations like these where I can learn something that's not too theoric.
The way I see it, pros have to balance between their day job and what they actually want to do. If a pro is lucky, the two are actually the same thing. Most of the time, ppl are not that lucky.

Not in computer science.

No idea what you are talking about. What is this exciting thing I want to do ? Anyway, you should make up your mind if you are argumenting for or against "researching".

When did I do that? There are better ways to ask for money than this.

See first quote.

Im out, someone else can entertain you and your trolling for free.

I'm not talking about you. I'm generally speaking.

Back