ZFS [TrueNAS 12.0] Problem importing faulted pool

Hi community,
Since I think, this is not a dedicated TrueNAS-Problem, more a general problem with the storage-system underneath, I am posting here, instead of the TrueNAS-Forum.

I am running a TrueNAS-Server with two 5 TB HDDs in a mirror.
As the pool was running full, I thought, I extend the pool with two more 5 TB HDDs (all four 6 TB WD red).
I felt comfortable with the zpool-command on the shell, so I added the mirror with zpool add mirror DATENCUBE ada2 ada3.
That didn't work out well, because the other mirror was referencing directly the second partition on which the zfs-volume resides while the new mirror seemed to reference the whole harddrive.

I then removed one of the new HDDs and when I tried to remove the second, it gave me either the error that no vaild replica or that the HDD was "out of space". Whatever that means.
After a reboot, the system couldn't import the pool anymore, because it was marked as "UNAVAILABLE".
I tried importing it with zpool import -F -f DATENCUBE, but it told me that the pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.

I now try to forcly remove ada2 from the pool, the original mirror seems to be working fine.

Code:
datencube# zpool import -f -F DATENCUBE
cannot import 'DATENCUBE': one or more devices is currently unavailable
datencube# zpool import
   pool: DATENCUBE
     id: 12616788743002423617
  state: UNAVAIL
 action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
 config:

DATENCUBE                                       UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
          mirror-0                                      ONLINE
                gptid/cc7b86bf-650d-11ea-99b5-a85e45e2127b  ONLINE
                gptid/cc883049-650d-11ea-99b5-a85e45e2127b  ONLINE
          ada2                                          FAULTED  corrupted data

Ada2 is not part of mirror-0, it seems to be on the same level like mirror-0.
Could anybody please tell me what to do to remove ada2 forcly/entirely from that pool?
Without ada2, the pool seems to be fine.

Thanks in advance!
And, if you have questions, please ask!

Back