Solved tint2 - openbox

I am very satisfied with Openbox and tint2 too but I like to chnage names for the "desktop 1" and 'desktop 2" on the tint2.
In the tint2rc I have:
#Taskbar
taskbar_mode= single_desktop

and I can switch between 1 and 2. Is it possible to rename it, please/

Thank you.

While other openbox users can probably find it, it's always nice to say what settings you fixed. It might save someone time in the future. :)

In this case, you can find it in the OpenBox wiki, but often your examples help others.
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Configuration#Desktops
I am sorry but never is too late :)
I was not successful. After edit rc.xml and start Openbox again...it was the same as before. I did check Wiki and I did correct. I do not know why. But the I open OpenBox Configuration and it shows two no named desktops. I renamed them and it works but there are anything new in the rc.xml.
I am using Apple Magic Mouse and sometimes better many times I press or move and switch desktops. How should I disable mouse just for changing destops but not other, please?

Thank you.

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that one. I find, with a normal mouse, that the wheel, if I hit it accidentally, can wind up moving between desktops. You can look through rc.xml and see if there's something about the mouse changing desktops. There's a bunch of mousebind stanzas in there.

Now is tin2-Openbox Solved.
I found in rc.xml about mouse and I deleted:
Code:
<mousebind button="Up" action="Click">
      <action name="GoToDesktop"/>
<to>previous</to>
</action>
    </mousebind>
    <mousebind button="Down" action="Click">
      <action name="GoToDesktop"/>
<to>next</to>
</action>
   </mousebind>
The section is in "<context name="Desktop">

and it works.

Great, glad you were able to fix it. And, thank you for coming back and letting the rest of us know what you did, no doubt it will help people in the future.

Fernandel- Similar openbox setup to yours. I will have to look
closer at your nice refinements. I know that "xml" on my box
does behave rather badly. So I'm sure thankful for sharing these!

Back