Themes for Enlightenment16 / WindowMaker?

themes.freshmeat.net used to be the place where I hunt the themes for these two windowmanagers, but now it seems that freshmeat has re-styled and that those themes are no longer exist (to my best knowledge, freshmeat now provides only applicons but not themes for DR16 and WindowMaker).

I believe there are still some (if not many) of you guys still using these two window managers. So where do you get the themes for these two window managers nowadays?

Forgot to add in the previous post, but this is what happened to the themes on the site: "We're no longer hosting themes for window managers, etc. We may pass our collection of theme files to another interested party at some point."

Source: What happened to the themes section? (FAQ from freshmeat.net)

An annoying this is that still quite a few websites such as xwinman or even the official windowmaker website are pointing to themes.freshmeat.net ...

yeah i posted a thread about this a while back. that was a huge disappointment. ive since switched to openbox. lots of themes at box-look.org for fluxbox, blackbox, openbox, pekwm, even a few for fvwm, icewm etc.

Looks like I have to create new themes for WindowMaker and E16 from scratch. And perhaps there will be wm-look.org in the future? :e

Back