• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The final form of the keyboard = ShionKeys

usdmatt

Daemon

I have no intention of suppressing anything, although I suspect this thread will be closed at some point because it's not really going anywhere. No-one can understand what this keyboard is supposed to do, or why. The whole idea seems like nonsense. It reminds me of the ridiculous Windroids 11 project.

There's 2 months on the Indiegogo campaign and I'll be surprised if you get any backers at all. If you've been solely working on this for years and are impoverished due to it I seriously suggest you move onto something else.

You can tell people more directly that I'm cheating
I don't see that you're cheating at anything, deluded maybe.

ShionKeys

I have no intention of suppressing anything, although I suspect this thread will be closed at some point because it's not really going anywhere. No-one can understand what this keyboard is supposed to do, or why. The whole idea seems like nonsense. It reminds me of the ridiculous Windroids 11 project.

There's 2 months on the Indiegogo campaign and I'll be surprised if you get any backers at all. If you've been solely working on this for years and are impoverished due to it I seriously suggest you move onto something else.

I seriously invite you to join the live broadcast keyboard team, if ShionKeys produced, you eat the keyboard, ShionKeys production is only a matter of time

ShionKeys

I can't help but laugh. And for the record: I don't mean any disrespect but this project doesn't look credible at all to me. The problem being is that my impressions are often enough shared by others and if you want to raise awareness and actually do some crowd funding then credibility should be high on your priority list.

The keyboard itself... Well, there's a good reason why QWERTY is still alive today. In my opinion you'd have much better chances trying to enhance the current commonly accepted design instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. That's just my opinion for whatever it's worth. Within that same reasoning I also see little value in Microsoft's natural or ergonomic keyboards but fact of the matter is that they're being enjoyed by plenty of people. So who knows?

But credibility is the name of the game. At least try to make it so that whenever I type in Shion keys in Google I'm not treated with little more than this Twitter page. I'm not saying that you should spam the beejevis out of the Web, but you can do much better than this.

A somewhat offtopic but still related example. I'm a big fan of Minecraft, I really enjoy that game. To me it has actually become more of a gaming platform than a game, but that's besides the point. Because of my passion I've been active within several Minecraft communities. So guess what happens if you Google my name with Minecraft? You will see what server I frequent, you'll see which communities I'm a part of and even though I don't really advertise it you'll even find traces of my private server (somewhat).

And I'm not even trying to sell anything, this is all just for fun!

My point though is that this enhances my credibility when it comes to Minecraft. You don't have to take my word for it that I know how to add a specialized custom item to the game. Just look me up and you'll soon get a good impression on how far my expertise really goes. And the same thing (to lesser extend, I've been less publically active) applies to my other passions such as sound design and modeling languages.

If I can do this, so can you. But when I enter shion keys on Google I hardly get anything. Well, other than this:

To which you respond like this:

So let me get this straight: you spam their APL area, get called out for it, and then your defense is that they attacked you? Not to mention the hilarious comment about regular keyboard users being concerned about this "ruining our lives"? Sorry dude, I don't think they cared for the keyboard at all, only about the way you behaved yourself there.

But even more important: this is also a good way to scare off any possibly serious investors. Because once again it goes to credibility. And that is very hard to gain, but oh so easy to lose.

Alas... That's my take on this. I do wish you good luck though.
If you read my crowdfunding introduction, you should know that I am a cross-field worker. In the past, I had never managed my own prestige through the Internet because I never thought I needed this .

usdmatt

Daemon

Not really interested in wasting any more time than I already have trying to understand the concept or discuss it. Just voicing my opinion that I think this project is nonsense. If you plan to continue trying to pursue this idea then all the luck to you.

ShionKeys

Not really interested in wasting any more time than I already have trying to understand the concept or discuss it. Just voicing my opinion that I think this project is nonsense. If you plan to continue trying to pursue this idea then all the luck to you.
Don't foolishly think it's a concept.I will make it in 100% according to the pictures / materials I have published, only the color will change a little

If it is a concept I can produce a concept of the product in a few days, why two years.

If it's a concept, I could have worked it out in a couple of days two years ago.

Unless you stupidly think that I have not done some simple work, ShionKeys it is the concept. I admit it is the concept.

Crowdfunding options on the site I can only choose the concept, but ShionKeys is not a mere concept

ShionKeys

Preetpal

Don't misunderstand the purpose of the birth of ShionKeys,If you have seen the project introduction on my GitHub, you should understand my purpose,Obviously, my purpose is not to make my own toy.
If you do not want the keyboard for yourself, why would anyone else want it?

ShionKeys

If you do not want the keyboard for yourself, why would anyone else want it?
You misunderstood.
I can produce a digital prototype, why would I want to make an ugly prototype that deviates from my idea (The materials available on the market don't make the prototype I want.)

A thing that doesn't need to do physical experiments, there's no point in making prototypes, if it's robots, you have to make prototypes.