• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The final form of the keyboard = ShionKeys

ShionKeys

I want to make more people aware of my project of trying to change the world (ShionKeys), seek proliferation. More project content will be announced at sales time / crowdfunding time. Please administrator support this project do not delete, I have been many evil community management will be regarded as spam / advertising information and delete.

ShionKeys has quietly raised money on indiegogo, and the situation is not good. (Some evil people/strength are suppressing my efforts)

All those trying to suppress ShionKeys, Do not show your world your stupidity, Suppressing it with a dirty water will only stain yourself.
github @ShionAt
mastodon @ShionKeys

# 20180323
GitHub erased me, Without any precursor / notice, I sent a couple of emails and didn't give me any reply.
So if you find that you can't open my github page, Don't think I've fooled the money. then disappeared.
Github erased me / my project and hit me hard. I left my github page to a lot of people, and if people don't open my gihub, they tend to believe I'm a liar.

In order not to let others think that I am a liar, I decided to disclose some of the information about ShionKeys in advance.

Why is ShionKeys more than just a keyboard
ShionKeys intends to unify basic operations. This means that developers can avoid making unscientific shortcuts /UX.The goal is to hope that users can swim between any software
So I say that ShionKeys is more than just a keyboard.
This is not the whole of ShionKeys

Last edited:

poorandunlucky

I want to make more people aware of my project of trying to change the world (ShionKeys), seek proliferation. More project content will be announced at sales time / crowdfunding time. Please administrator support this project do not delete, I have been many evil community management will be regarded as spam / advertising information and delete.
github @ShionAt
twitter @ShionKeys
Website? No...?

herrbischoff

This is indeed advertising and the fact that the poster is arguing with "poverty" for not having any reliable information online does not lend this much credibility.

Also this at GitHub, in front of all-chinese text: "If you are an English reader, I would like you to use Google Translate."

This all seems so very professional and well thought-out...

Trihexagonal

Daemon

You can get a free website with no ads at awardspace.com, if you have a domain they will host it for as little as 90 cents a year if you catch the Black Friday deal. It usually runs about $3 or so.

That's who hosts mine and I'm very happy with them.

One of your designs is reminiscent of the layout of a MicroSoft Ergonomic keyboard I used to have.

poorandunlucky

This could be from a Chinese manufacturer, or "designer", looking for ideas for a new product... Essentially, someone is probably asking on a bunch of threads "What should a new keyboard be like?" "how should we reinvent the keyboard?" and they're going to create an idea from what would've been discussed in the threads they created, and make a new product from it...

I've many times considered the question, but I've never managed to come-up with a new design... mostly because people are already familiar with this design... This is a question that should've been asked between typewriters and keyboards, not between the iPhone 9 and 10...

ShionKeys

I swear this is definitely not advertising, the nature of advertising is the sale of products for the purpose, I was in order to attract investment / crowdfunding way in the community to release the project, if not to attract investment, until the day of sale people will know the project.

ShionKeys

This could be from a Chinese manufacturer, or "designer", looking for ideas for a new product... Essentially, someone is probably asking on a bunch of threads "What should a new keyboard be like?" "how should we reinvent the keyboard?" and they're going to create an idea from what would've been discussed in the threads they created, and make a new product from it...

I've many times considered the question, but I've never managed to come-up with a new design... mostly because people are already familiar with this design... This is a question that should've been asked between typewriters and keyboards, not between the iPhone 9 and 10...
You should try to read the introduction of my project, ShionKeys not just an idea, it is complete and viable. Now I need people to invest in implementing it

ShionKeys

This is indeed advertising and the fact that the poster is arguing with "poverty" for not having any reliable information online does not lend this much credibility.

Also this at GitHub, in front of all-chinese text: "If you are an English reader, I would like you to use Google Translate."

This all seems so very professional and well thought-out...
If you know ShionKeys, you will find that I have more thoughtfulness.

poorandunlucky Ask me why I do not have a website, I just say it is poor, but I do not need to prove my poverty because I did not ask for any money.

herrbischoff

You should try to read the introduction of my project
I would have if I could read it, meaning: English please. If you're asking for any kind of attention, you have to make it easy for people to give it. Some Chinese text with a note on top asking me to use Google Translate to even begin to comprehend it is not professional, it projects carelessness of execution which in turn reflects back on your product.

Also, as Trihexagonal correctly pointed out, nowadays having no budget does not equal having no website. There are free hosts and as you're already on GitHub, there's GitHub Pages as well. If you're serious about your proposed product, you will have to ask yourself what your target market is and shape up appearances and information accordingly. If your target market is outside China and you're not willing to have your introduction properly translated, I fear your undertaking is doomed already. I'm not trying to attack you, just pointing out the obvious holes in your approach.

Now I need people to invest in implementing it
I do not need to prove my poverty because I did not ask for any money
So... Which one is it then — investment (= money) or no money (= no investment)?

Also, there's indeed no need to "prove poverty", I would never ask for that. However, arguing you cannot afford a proper website when free alternatives readily exist is nonsensical.

ShionKeys

herrbischoff You do not understand China. In China, if a website needs to go smoothly and smoothly, it must go through the formalities of the government (filing), and these will bring me a lot of things / costs. If you bypass the filing, you will face even more bad problems in the future. In fact, I log in to this community are used agent. isp blocked FreeBSD.

There is no website because of poverty, but the public project is to attract investment has nothing to do with poverty, not to be linked together. No English version of the project is obviously my English is not good.
My expression of poverty clearly states: I have to use 100 $ for 100 days and I can not use it in a short time.
Here is a netizen translation of the project description (but many places are not translated according to the original intention, I still suggest that you use google translation)
https://austinhuang.me/ShionKeys/

herrbischoff

Your argument only holds true if your target market is China. Which renders it futile to communicate in English language forums, except for a misguided attempt to attract investors. Which would contradict your insistence that you're not seeking money, by the way, because that's exactly what you want. Which makes this advertising. If your target market is the rest of the world, your whole argument about government filing costs, fear of blocking, ... falls apart because China cannot censor the internet outside of its territory. Most free hosting companies and GitHub in particular are US companies. So there.

As you are quite obviously evading answering questions and your reasoning has more holes than my socks, I'm going to stay away from this discussion. Best of luck to you.

ShionKeys

Your argument only holds true if your target market is China. Which renders it futile to communicate in English language forums, except for a misguided attempt to attract investors. Which would contradict your insistence that you're not seeking money, by the way. If your target market is the rest of the world, your whole argument about government filing costs, fear of blocking, ... falls apart because China cannot censor the internet outside of its territory. Most free hosting companies and GitHub in particular are US companies. So there.

As you are quite obviously evading answering questions and your reasoning has more holes than my socks, I'm going to stay away from this discussion. Best of luck to you.
I have already said that you do not understand China. I really want to circumvent some problems, but not those you think. You suspect my project can point out that without turning around to let others know that I'm trying to cheat, I do not think this is a Western style.

I can tell you directly that I can not post my project on any website in China (since the real-name system will bring me more problems, such as harassment). China is a plagiarized and fraudulent society and I believe there are already some people Take my picture to apply for some rogue patents.

Originally, it was good that I posted my project here, but it was destroyed by your unspoken skepticism. If you suspect my project is fraudulent, please point directly to the doubt. My project presentation clearly states that investors will get more (project details).

You should not think that a liar will run to communities in the world's smartest people to cheat.

Chinese investors like to cater to the direction of government policy investment, I sent an email to almost every investment agency, did not respond, say there is not much real venture capital in China. If I do not want to spread the project like other countries to attract investment, ShionKeys is going to die (It took me two years to have ShionKeys).

ShionKeys is clearly the global market, it is to replace the traditional keyboard

poorandunlucky

I have already said that you do not understand China. I really want to circumvent some problems, but not those you think. You suspect my project can point out that without turning around to let others know that I'm trying to cheat, I do not think this is a Western style.

I can tell you directly that I can not post my project on any website in China (since the real-name system will bring me more problems, such as harassment). China is a plagiarized and fraudulent society and I believe there are already some people Take my picture to apply for some rogue patents.

Originally, it was good that I posted my project here, but it was destroyed by your unspoken skepticism. If you suspect my project is fraudulent, please point directly to the doubt. My project presentation clearly states that investors will get more (project details).

You should not think that a liar will run to communities in the world's smartest people to cheat.

Chinese investors like to cater to the direction of government policy investment, I sent an email to almost every investment agency, did not respond, say there is not much real venture capital in China. If I do not want to spread the project like other countries to attract investment, ShionKeys is going to die (It took me two years to have ShionKeys).
Two years to come-up with those schematics?

Also, it's just a normal keyboard with oversized center keys... and three rows instead of six...

Hardly a vision from this standpoint...

ShionKeys

Two years to come-up with those schematics?

Also, it's just a normal keyboard with oversized center keys... and three rows instead of six...

You should read my project introduction before you start the discussion. Otherwise, this is a bad discussion. #I'm going to sleep

herrbischoff

He's clearly quite deluded and feels entitled to... whatever. I love how he still insists that people go through the trouble of making sense of an automated Mandarin-to-English translation because he can't be bothered to provide one. Because he's poor, you know. And doesn't speak English well. And everyone's out to steal his idea anyway. That's also the reason why nothing makes sense. At the same time he set out to "replace the traditional keyboard". Sure. Because that already worked so well for Dvorak, Colemak, Maltron and all the others in the last couple of decades. At least he's not asking for money... wait, he does. He seeks investors. Global ones. On a FreeBSD forum.

ShionKeys

He's clearly quite deluded and feels entitled to... whatever. I love how he still insists that people go through the trouble of making sense of an automated Mandarin-to-English translation because he can't be bothered to provide one. Because he's poor, you know. And doesn't speak English well. And everyone's out to steal his idea anyway. That's also the reason why nothing makes sense. At the same time he set out to "replace the traditional keyboard". Sure. Because that already worked so well for Dvorak, Colemak, Maltron and all the others in the last couple of decades. At least he's not asking for money... wait, he does. He seeks investors. Global ones. On a FreeBSD forum.
I asked for a few translations to help me, but both more or less added their own meaning, so I did not use their translation results, because that would produce misunderstandings, just like many translations of textbooks. Do not slander me / destroy the project without any thought, at least you should read my description of the project before defamation. If you think Google Translate trouble, then please ignore me, ignore ShionKeys. If you still think I am trying to cheat the world's most intelligent people, I would like to say please do not be so funny. If you deliberately throw dirty water, you will get yourself.

Is the programmer to see it ShionKeys is the biggest innovation on the keyboard for centuries, is a surprising innovation, you actually implied that I put this project on the most intelligent crowd (freeBSD) release, in order to deceive / get money, You are still denigrating ads from the beginning. I do not think an ordinary person / programmer will ever come up with this idea, obviously you deliberately vilified / suppressed the project. You are still unscrupulous affirmed a bit not deliberately attacked.
I have to fight back anyone trying to destroy ShionKeys

If you are a confident laughable ShionKeys will fail like the old keyboard (Dvorak, Matl ...), I invite you to join the keyboard live team. I've already bet with one of my netizens in China, and if ShionKeys becomes mainstream he just ate the keyboard live (but I'll make him eat a lot of chocolate). Registration is very simple, reveal your github account.

ShionKeys

I have quietly launched crowdfunding, hoping that ShionKeys will not have the fate of a flush toilet (it took several ten years for the toilet to be popularized)

usdmatt

Daemon

I think this post initially became a bit aggressive. I don't think it's an absolute requirement that there be a website for this when there's a GitHub page, and I don't think having it in native language, requiring people to translate, is the end of the world. (Btw this should probably be in Off-Topic. It has nothing to do with FreeBSD)

However, I really don't understand this project at all. I think it's naive, at best, to expect this is going to change the computer industry, or even be a viable product at all.

Before starting a business I was an industrial designer (but my extension is very wide) and now I am a Impoverished entrepreneur,Owned a company that had been on standby for two years
You should probably go back to industrial design if you're able to get work doing that. I'm sure I read somewhere you've been working on this more than several years, yet you have a render and a few diagrams of a screen layout, with random numbers pointing at parts of the screen which aren't referenced anywhere.

As someone who works in English, the fact that the key layout seems all over the place, with only a subset of the English characters (and no real explanation of any reason behind any of it) puts me off immediately. What is the Shion key all about? Why is the space bar, one of the most important keys, shared with Ctrl - how does that work? It Atl supposed to be Alt or is that a new key. Maybe for your mythical math-based programming language this somehow works, but it's beyond useless for normal use.

The machine language can no longer be directly executed by the machine: the mathematical language is converted into> (programming language) Into the machine executable code)> and then executed by the machine.

ShionKeys paves the way for a computer (Turing Machine) to return to a simple model that will lead the computer language toward literal translation (math language), with or without it I think programming languages will move toward literal (mathematical language) The direction of development, but if it will take a lot of detours. Clearly what I'm saying is that the ultimate form of computer language will be a math language (which in fact would be a combination of a math language + a set of text description languages), so the bar for computer science in the future will be greatly reduced because it is a mathematical language
Not sure what your getting at here. Machine language is direct binary instructions for a processor. Whichever way you approach it that is how they work/the format code needs to be in, and humans can't easily work with that; Assembly is an easier way for us to enter processor instructions without having to literally write binary code by hand. The existence of higher level languages (and subsequent translation higher level -> assembly -> machine code) has nothing to do with restrictions from character sets / keyboards. We have higher languages because they make programming easier. No keyboard is magically going to mean we suddenly drop current languages and start from square one.

Not only does ShionKeys also make passwords more complicated, which means that data is safer / more difficult to decipher
What?

the keyboard will be built arm linux system, two network ports, two usb type c, wifi, Bluetooth ,,, (the goal is to make it both to do the keyboard can do Computer, free software route means it is programmable, you can totally DIY according to your own preference)
Is this a keyboard or a computer? Why suddenly drop in some random computer specs on a page about "revolutionising" the keyboard.

0% of $1,300,000
flexible goal
$1.3m? o_O

ShionKeys

I think this post initially became a bit aggressive. I don't think it's an absolute requirement that there be a website for this when there's a GitHub page, and I don't think having it in native language, requiring people to translate, is the end of the world. (Btw this should probably be in Off-Topic. It has nothing to do with FreeBSD)

However, I really don't understand this project at all. I think it's naive, at best, to expect this is going to change the computer industry, or even be a viable product at all.

You should probably go back to industrial design if you're able to get work doing that. I'm sure I read somewhere you've been working on this more than several years, yet you have a render and a few diagrams of a screen layout, with random numbers pointing at parts of the screen which aren't referenced anywhere.

As someone who works in English, the fact that the key layout seems all over the place, with only a subset of the English characters (and no real explanation of any reason behind any of it) puts me off immediately. What is the Shion key all about? Why is the space bar, one of the most important keys, shared with Ctrl - how does that work? It Atl supposed to be Alt or is that a new key. Maybe for your mythical math-based programming language this somehow works, but it's beyond useless for normal use.

Not sure what your getting at here. Machine language is direct binary instructions for a processor. Whichever way you approach it that is how they work/the format code needs to be in, and humans can't easily work with that; Assembly is an easier way for us to enter processor instructions without having to literally write binary code by hand. The existence of higher level languages (and subsequent translation higher level -> assembly -> machine code) has nothing to do with restrictions from character sets / keyboards. We have higher languages because they make programming easier. No keyboard is magically going to mean we suddenly drop current languages and start from square one.

What?

Is this a keyboard or a computer? Why suddenly drop in some random computer specs on a page about "revolutionising" the keyboard.

$1.3m? o_O
It's nice to see someone trying to suppress Shion Keys again, and I've been repressed from the start, leaving the current crowdfunding unattended. Your motivation is clearly intended to allow administrators to suppress the project, and I wish you every success.

You can tell people more directly that I'm cheating. (don't show your stupidity to the world. No one's going to cheat the whole world with a flawed thing).

I don't want to waste any time on anyone who doesn't like / suppress ShionKeys. I wish you success.

My GitHub specifically mentions that details will be released along with the product, and if you are a manufacturer, I think only a fool like you will publish the details to others before the product comes into existence.

You can choose to ignore things you don't like, or laugh at them, but there's no need to suppress ShionKeys

ShelLuser

Son of Beastie

I can't help but laugh. And for the record: I don't mean any disrespect but this project doesn't look credible at all to me. The problem being is that my impressions are often enough shared by others and if you want to raise awareness and actually do some crowd funding then credibility should be high on your priority list.

The keyboard itself... Well, there's a good reason why QWERTY is still alive today. In my opinion you'd have much better chances trying to enhance the current commonly accepted design instead of trying to re-invent the wheel. That's just my opinion for whatever it's worth. Within that same reasoning I also see little value in Microsoft's natural or ergonomic keyboards but fact of the matter is that they're being enjoyed by plenty of people. So who knows?

But credibility is the name of the game. At least try to make it so that whenever I type in Shion keys in Google I'm not treated with little more than this Twitter page. I'm not saying that you should spam the beejevis out of the Web, but you can do much better than this.

A somewhat offtopic but still related example. I'm a big fan of Minecraft, I really enjoy that game. To me it has actually become more of a gaming platform than a game, but that's besides the point. Because of my passion I've been active within several Minecraft communities. So guess what happens if you Google my name with Minecraft? You will see what server I frequent, you'll see which communities I'm a part of and even though I don't really advertise it you'll even find traces of my private server (somewhat).

And I'm not even trying to sell anything, this is all just for fun!

My point though is that this enhances my credibility when it comes to Minecraft. You don't have to take my word for it that I know how to add a specialized custom item to the game. Just look me up and you'll soon get a good impression on how far my expertise really goes. And the same thing (to lesser extend, I've been less publically active) applies to my other passions such as sound design and modeling languages.

If I can do this, so can you. But when I enter shion keys on Google I hardly get anything. Well, other than this:

If it has nothing to do with APL, why are you here?

I can't have contempt for your innovation because you don't have one. I can have contempt for you, because you are a quack peddling a non-solution to a non-problem. Snake oil is exactly what this is: a pointless change for nobody's benefit, except yours, if you get investors. Look elsewhere.
To which you respond like this:

I made it clear that it happens to be able to promote the development of APL, so posted here. I can tell you clearly, ShionKeys is 100 years, the biggest innovation on the keyboard.

Where do I publish the project has nothing to do with you. If you can not find a reasonable reason to dwarf ShionKeys, the world will see your shamelessness / stupidity. If you can create something better than ShionKeys, I admit that it does not have any innovation, but you can not innovate based on ShionKeys because it is plagiarism.

Where do I publish the project has nothing to do with you, if you are an administrator of this section, you can delete it. If you do not have anything, let go of your shameless attacks and get away.

If you are a traditional keyboard business and are concerned that ShionKeys can ruin your life, I'm very sorry. You are not optimistic about ShionKeys, wanton defamation / dwarf, I respect your idea. I once gambled that if ShionKeys became mainstream, he would eat the keyboard scene (I believe he would eat a lot of chocolate). If ShionKeys can not be the mainstream, let you laugh at you. I give you the right to laugh, but you can not shameless shameless wanton assault / dwarf ShionKeys.

You are not optimistic about ShionKeys, also malicious attack / dwarf it, I would like to invite you to join the live broadcast keyboard, you dare to participate? Registration is very simple, show your identity / github account.
So let me get this straight: you spam their APL area, get called out for it, and then your defense is that they attacked you? Not to mention the hilarious comment about regular keyboard users being concerned about this "ruining our lives"? Sorry dude, I don't think they cared for the keyboard at all, only about the way you behaved yourself there.

But even more important: this is also a good way to scare off any possibly serious investors. Because once again it goes to credibility. And that is very hard to gain, but oh so easy to lose.

Alas... That's my take on this. I do wish you good luck though.