Xfce System Load Monitor left the panel

After having installed FreeBSD 10.2 Release, I compiled and installed the port x11/xorg-minimal, and after that I installed the packages x11-wm/xfce4 and sysutils/xfce4-systemload-plugin.
Whenever I add the panel plugin System Load Monitor, it is not added to the panel but a window pops up:

Title: Plugin "System Load Monitor" unexpectedly left the panel, do you want to restart it?
Text: The plugin restarted more than once in the last 60 seconds. If you press Execute the panel will try to restart the plugin otherwise it will be permanently removed from the panel.

Available buttons: "Execute" and "Remove"

In the command line from which I started Xfce4, I see this:

Code:
(wrapper-1.0:905): libupower-glib-WARNING **: Couldn't connect to proxy:
Could not connect: No such file or directory
xfce4-panel-Message: Plugin systemload-16 has been automatically restarted after crash.

(wrapper-1.0:906): libupower-glib-WARNING **: Couldn't connect to proxy:
Could not connect: No such file or directory

When I close the popup window (by choosing "Remove"), another command line log shows up:

Code:
(xfce4-panel:860): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_child_watch_add_full: assertion 'pid > 0' failed

If I choose "Execute", the error repeats.

Does the plugin System Load Monitor have additional package requirements?

I reinstalled FreeBSD, and this time I tried the full x11/xorg. Same error. No other Xfce packages other than Xfce and System Load Monitor.

Did you enable D-Bus? (dbus_enable="YES" in /etc/rc.conf)
Thank, you now it works. Speaking of D-Bus, I noticed in Xfce's Application Autostart, there is an application called "AT-SPI D-Bus Bus". It is not checked by default. Maybe it has something to do with the problem?
That was not needed. Just install the desired packages, they are separate from the operating system.
Yes, I reinstalled because I had to align my SSD properly (in the other thread).
But you're right, somehow I still feel like the whole system is beyond all repair when something small goes wrong.

Back