Solved Syntax highlighting feature of Forums' CODE=c tag doesn't work

It's not even a problem, but AFAIR output of [CODE=c] was colourful. Out of curiosity, PEBMAC or XenForo problem?

C:
#include <stdio.h>

main {
  prinf("Hello world\n");
}

Hmm. Yeah, doesn't look like it does much syntax highlighting. I can remember it did at some point in time.

Bash:
#!/usr/local/bin/bash

echo "Hello World!"
No highlighting there either ([code=bash]).

Something seems broken. I need to have a look in the admin panel to see if it's a setting that got flipped.

• Thanks
Reactions: a6h
Hi. I want to report that the USER tag is broken too, at least for me.

I can't get copy and paste to work by highlighting in the forum or PM. It grabs the highlight and moves it like an image.

This is the worst text editor we've ever had in forum software. It's buggy and sometimes things don't cooperate with being edited out as if they preferred not to be and at times determined enough they can't be.

This is what I was talking about. The users name furthest down just appeared while editing and cannot be removed by backspace or any other method I've found while in the editor. Only his name at the top is right:

glitch.png

this should be fixed for the time being. Although, the colors are pretty bad in the freebsd theme...not sure why yet.

This is what I was talking about. The users name furthest down just appeared while editing and cannot be removed by backspace or any other method I've found while in the editor. Only his name at the top is right:
Entering two newlines consecutively into a quote makes a second quote, and puts the cursor between both quotes.
I feel this annoying, too. Using BBcode mode regularly to fine-edit such things.
But I guess Xenforo people will say it's a feature ;)

Back