Solved SwiftMailer send mail in FreeBSD

Hi.

Firstly I want to say everything is work in localhost, but when I send all files to VPS (FreeBSD 9) I get error inside prod.log file
Code:
[2016-12-20 23:02:42] app.ERROR: Exception occurred while flushing email queue: Connection could not be established with host [URL='http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsmtp.gmail.com%2F&h=1AQFd9qjdAQHbuJFNFwYFMZvrkJQTHCtCZjshsSObMYNwpA&enc=AZP1YjbLiU1IPsrxG5EvSa9p_XP-MvAzBicKA8N-hZLRud64wZVOSVCXsgm4o-t9rxr1TcsxHJCn2OlHclO2XVzmc76Ji0e2GAzbQmZwazJra12UJbVbAIn6hp__RnFjcSBzRJGSSyvh9T3XWhfY-MjsyWFgh3bS0DKGy8qZkiUJmQ&s=1']smtp.gmail.com[/URL] [ #0] [] []
File config.yml with configuration swiftmailer:

swiftmailer:
Code:
transport: %mailer_transport%
username: %mailer_user%
password: %mailer_password%
spool: { type: memory }
File parameters.yml with configuration swiftmailer:

parameters:
Code:
database_host: 127.0.0.1
database_port: null
database_name: X
database_user: X
database_password: X
mailer_transport: gmail
mailer_user: XXXX@gmail.com
mailer_password: XXXXX
If you know what is broken please answer me :)
Thank you in advance for your help.

It's a connection error. So either smtp.gmail.com isn't listening (that seems highly unlikely) or your system has a problem making the connection (firewall?).

Remember, we know nothing about your environment unless you tell us about it. We're good but we are not clairvoyant. Perhaps you should tell us a bit about the system and the environment?

Remember, we know nothing about your environment unless you tell us about it. We're good but we are not clairvoyant. Perhaps you should tell us a bit about the system and the environment?
I know.
Sorry I begginer in freebsd.. What do you want to know?

I turned off IPFW and PF, but i get this same error
My /etc/rc.conf

Code:
hostname="FreeBSD"
ifconfig_re0="DHCP"
sshd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="NO"
fsck_y_enable="YES"
pf_enable="NO"
pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf"
pf_program="/sbin/pfctl"