[Suggestion] Mark a post as the best answer in a thread

I want to suggest considering expanding the functionality of the forum - to mark the best answer in the thread when solving the problem.

Most of the threads on the forum relate specifically to support and assistance to beginners. Such functionality would help to find the answer very quickly in the topic that the author asked.

How does it work? Now the prefix "Solved" is implemented, the user enters to the topic and he has need to scroll through the pages or scroll to the maybe correct answer in the topic, perhaps the solution was somewhere in the middle, this is not always the last post.

With the mark of the best answer by the OP of the topic, other users will be able to move to this message directly from OP post, it can be colored light green or any other color, showing that this is the solution of the problem.

I saw an example of such a solution in the plugin for the mybb engine. There is a more detailed description with screenshots.

1669073340049.png
I do not know if there is such functionality in Xenforo, but it will be nice feature, imho.

Back