Solved ssh works, scp timeout

Good morning, i installed two times freebsd release 13, and i have the same problem.
Even when it is freebsd is just installed (no modification to conf files), i can login on this server with ssh, no problem (sometimes it freezes without an apparent reason, i don't know why).
When i try, from a client, to scp, it just doesn't work.
It timeouts.
sometimes it works, but 90% it fails.
In /var/log/auth, i can see the logins from ssh, but nothing about an attempt to scp.
Where am i making the mistake?
i notice that sometimes when i'm logged with ssh on the server, the session "hangs" if i don't use it for a minute or two.
thank you

EDIT: it seems that if a SCP session is running, i can't login with ssh.
if i have a ssh login or a scp running, if i open another ssh, the first hangs.
I set the max connection to 20. nothing happens.

freebsd current 13
There is no such thing as FreeBSD 13 CURRENT. CURRENT is/will be 14. Do you use 13.0-RELEASE, 13-STABLE or FreeBSD-CURRENT?

screenshot_011.png

currently is:
Port 22
AddressFamily any
ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
ListenAddress ::

SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO

MaxSessions 20
AuthorizedKeysFile .ssh/authorized_keys

i tried to set ClientAliveCountMax / ClientAliveInterval 60 and 60, nothing.

I've seen similar hicups with borked MTUs in VMs or through (Q-in-Q) tunnels with MTUs set too low at the underlying infrastructure...
Are you using a VPN by any chance?

SSH packets are usually small enough to "just pass through", but scp transfers tend to use the full MTU size.

I've seen similar hicups with borked MTUs in VMs or through (Q-in-Q) tunnels with MTUs set too low at the underlying infrastructure...
Are you using a VPN by any chance?

SSH packets are usually small enough to "just pass through", but scp transfers tend to use the full MTU size.
no, it is a home server (hp g8 microserver).
the server is connected to vodafone station via copper, no vpn, tunnelling, etc.
i used slackware, debian, oraclelinux, never a single problem about ssh/scp.
it could be a mtu problem if the scp login is established and then the connection fails during transfer, but it timeouts on login.

Solved.
Just after installing freebsd, i load the firewall script.
For a mistake, i set the maximum ssh connection to "02" instead of "20".

Sorry for wasting your time, i appreciate your help!

Back