Some notes to improve FreeBSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
just-mike said:
This Topic is for the Developers of FreeBSD not The Members of This Forum . Where's The Developers Comments ?
It says right there in either the FAQ or one of the read-this-before-you-post threads that this forum is mostly frequented by FreeBSD users. Developers may occasionally chime in but generally speaking you shouldn't expect them to read these forums.

Besides, we are not The Incredible Bullshitting Man (see the Monty Python sketch if you don't get the reference) here. We're only telling you what the developers would have told you.

Fonz

Do you seriously believe that busy FreeBSD developers would even address issues like built-in GUIs, app stores, and pictures in manuals?

just-mike said:
Thanks for All Comments .. but This Topic is for the Developers of FreeBSD not The Members of This Forum . Where's The Developers Comments ?

When you find them. Please tell them I would like my bikeshed to be painted yellow with green tinted windows as it's good for the environment. A racing stripe would be nice but I can be reasonable. If you feel it might be tacky I would understand as we would all have access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back