Solved [Solved] Software that can only be obtained from ports

Is there a list of the software that can only be obtained from the ports tree?
Because I'd like to have a local repository for FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE. I'll use pkg fetch -a, but I'll also need to have all the distfiles for the software that can't be obtained from binary packages, like, for example, sauerbraten.

-SOLVED-

Re: List of the software that can only be obtained from the

Something like this gets a list of *all* ports that don't build a binary package for legal reasons.
grep -Er '^(NO_PACKAGE|RESTRICTED)' /usr/ports/ | cut -d: -f1

If you want to get info for one package, you could do something like:
grep -Er '^(NO_PACKAGE|RESTRICTED)' /usr/ports/`pkg info -oq lame`/

Based on information found at: http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO885 ... tions.html

Thanks! There is no place in the title to add "[Solved]", but this is already solved.

c083d4 said:
Thanks! There is no place in the title to add "[Solved]", but this is already solved.
You can go back to your original post and edit it to include "[Solved]" in the subject. That is the only way right now.

I meant the title is already too long, and titles have a character limit (That's why it says "...from the port", and not "...from the ports collection") :p

When you edit a post, there is a "reason for editing" field at the bottom. Put "solved" there, and you can abbreviate the rest of the title to fit it in there also. It is important for future searchers to know that a thread does have a solution.

Well, I couldn't find that field, so I just edited the first post saying it's solved.
Also edited the title.

Back