Solved [SOLVED] PHP Warning: Module 'xx' already loaded…

I am getting the strangest PHP error, which seems to contradict itself.

For example, when I go php -v in the terminal I get:
Code:
PHP Warning:  Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
However, I got this even before I copied php.ini-production to php.ini, and inside of php.ini there does not exist any string which refers to mbstring.ini or any sort of ini file (only Windows DLLs).

All documentation on this issue claims that to prevent this, I need to comment out the call to the ini file within php.ini, because both it as well as the compiled versions are being called at the same time. However, there are no calls to any ini files within php.ini, and this error message occurred even when there was no php.ini to begin with.

Here is a full list of errors I am getting when I run php -v:
Code:
$ php -v
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20121212-zts/ldap.so' - Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/php/20121212-zts/ldap.so" in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Module 'iconv' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20121212-zts/ldap.so' - Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/php/20121212-zts/ldap.so" in Unknown on line 0
PHP 5.5.8 (cli) (built: Feb  5 2014 12:14:19)
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.5.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.3-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2013, by Zend Technologies
$

As you can see, there are packages that are being referred to multiple times. Perhaps there are multiple ini files that I actually have to physically remove from the system? Getting php55-extensions to install was a hard slog over nearly two days, as certain circular dependencies (or at least what I interpreted as circular) kept erroring out the entire install process, and I had to manually install certain dependencies prior to even attempting php55-extensions (otherwise those dependencies would fail).

Suggestions? Running the latest FreeBSD 10 RELEASE.

Re: PHP Warning: Module 'xx' already loaded in Unknown on li

“…Bueller? …Bueller?”

Re: PHP Warning: Module 'xx' already loaded in Unknown on li

D’oh! Just looked at my
Code:
phpini();
output and noticed that there was a secondary ini file loaded by php - /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini.

These are the ini files I was looking for.

Back