Solved 'shutdown -p now' shutdown button restarts PC - Shut downs, after few seconds, restarts persistently after upgrade to FreeBSD-13.0

I have recently upgraded to FreeBSD-13.0 with KDE Plasma from 12.2. Before, in Gnome shutting down button worked as it is intended to be. But, after the upgrade pressing shutdown button or shutdown -p now --> system shuts down; 3-4 seconds later restarts. This is a persistent behaviour after the upgrade. I have attached dmesg output. shutdown -h now halts the system, though. Note that, shutdown works well in Devuan Linux on the same PC.

Code:
:~% pciconf -lv
hostb0@pci0:0:0:0:      class=0x060000 rev=0x09 hdr=0x00 vendor=0x8086 device=0x0100 subvendor=0x8086 subdevice=0x2003
    vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
    device     = '2nd Generation Core Processor Family DRAM Controller'
    class      = bridge
    subclass   = HOST-PCI

Attachments

• latest-dmesg.txt
    57.5 KB · Views: 111
  • dmidecode.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 106
Experienced a freeze/lock-in and below was the output from the virtual terminal:
Code:
drmn0: GPU HANG: ecode 6:1:0x008b8e92, in kwin_x11 [100201], hang on rcs0                                                                                                                                                                   

drmn0: Resetting chip for hang on rcs0
I have to restart the system. Is this also related?

index.jpg

Back