Should I upgrade to 13.1-1RELEASE-p2

New to FreeBSD I'm reading a lot and maintaining my system. Today I saw 13.1-RELEASE-p2 and was wondering should I upgrade to it. Ram Freebsd-update -r 13-1-RELEASE-p2 and got this

Code:
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 2 mirrors found.
Fetching metadata signature for 13.1-RELEASE from update1.freebsd.org... done.
Fetching metadata index... done.
Inspecting system... done.

The following components of FreeBSD seem to be installed:
kernel/generic kernel/generic-dbg src/src world/base world/lib32

The following components of FreeBSD do not seem to be installed:
world/base-dbg world/lib32-dbg

Fetching metadata signature for 13.1-RELEASE-p2 from update1.freebsd.org... failed.
Fetching metadata signature for 13.1-RELEASE-p2 from update2.freebsd.org... failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

This may be because upgrading from this platform (amd64)
or release (13.1-RELEASE-p2) is unsupported by freebsd-update. Only
platforms with Tier 1 support can be upgraded by freebsd-update.
See [URL]https://www.freebsd.org/platforms/[/URL] for more info.

If unsupported, FreeBSD must be upgraded by source.

I read that tier1 is my architecture and was wondering why I can't upgrade. Should I wait for an actually new release to upgrade or should I be fine?

I'm running freebsd-update fetch install everyday and git -C /usr/ports/ pull

Any thoughts?

Today I saw 13.1-RELEASE-p2 and was wondering should I upgrade to it.
It begs the question, what version are you running now? The answer to "should I upgrade" is almost always, yes.

Ram Freebsd-update -r 13-1-RELEASE-p2 and
It's freebsd-update -r 13.1-RELEASE upgrade Version for the upgrade procedure is always just the version number without the patch version. Don't worry about that patch level, you will be updated to the latest patch release of that version. But you need to be running some -RELEASE version other than 13.1-RELEASE, for example 12.2, 13.0, 11.2.

If you are already running 13.1-RELEASE but want to update the patch version, you need to do freebsd-update fetch install.

It begs the question, what version are you running now? The answer to "should I upgrade" is almost always, yes.

It's freebsd-update -r 13.1-RELEASE upgrade Version for the upgrade procedure is always just the version number without the patch version. Don't worry about that patch level, you will be updated to the latest patch release of that version. But you need to be running some -RELEASE version other than 13.1-RELEASE, for example 12.2, 13.0, 11.2.

If you are already running 13.1-RELEASE but want to update the patch version, you need to do freebsd-update fetch install.
I'm currently on 13.1-RELEASE

Back