Second edit of my skate movie

Is that any kind of epidemy? :p A lot of people said me about the song :p I wanted something different. The most skate videos have punk, metal. I said to try something else. Also is not the final edit ;)

Does this mean your kdenlive/MOV problems are solved? Was that reported in the topic(s) you opened?

My problems with kdenlive solved. I played with flags and kdenlive worked. For Mov files, problem exist. Still a lot of my files are damaged. But I found a way to create this video. I download the previous edit of my video on Full HD, cut the clips of the movie on kdenlive, I used mute for video and also copy the damaged videos and keep from them only the sound. Clips from my first video edit, without sound or / and on slow motion are the completely damaged where no video or sound work. So I keep them muted as they where on my first video. This was a patented witch is not the best but at least worked for now.

Nice work on the video, and on the skating itself! I like the scenes in the shopping mall.

I think what you need to do is keep skating, land a deal with DC Shoes to sponsor you, and then convince them that FreeBSD is essential to your performance, and that they need to donate to the project.

I skated a bit as a kid(in the 80's). Not like you and your friends( I can only wish) =)

I put together a board about a decade ago and spent a couple summers with it at the local park. The modern boards are so much lighter than they where in my youth. Put some nice bones swiss bearings on there as well. Wish they had those back then as well.

It is a wonderful and healthy way to spend time away from the computer. I also miss the agility my body felt during that time period. I may just have get back into it after this winter.

I do like to live vicariously though. so keep posting the vids!

How about this?

windskate_01.jpg

Anyone?

sk8harddiefast said:
How many skaters are here???
Now really I have a big curiosity :)

I occasionally roll around.. I am too old now, it hurts when I go down. (37 years old)

I can easily still knock out Tre flips, switch flips, nollie flips..

No rails for me.. There are a lot of skate parks with pools here in Southern California. My favorite is by my house. The Volcom Park in Costa Mesa. They have a mini bowl and a big bowl. The Mini is so fun, you can really get cruising in that thing.

Back