Sane way to encrypt a FreeBSD server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of what @zspider wrote it is a dangerous attitude to take that you can build a secure encrypted system by just executing a pre-made script written by someone else that was intended for a similar system that you are building. There are just too many different ways two system may differ and you may easily end up overlooking something critical. When it comes to implementing security you must walk the walk and do some thinking and learning on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
uyioo5etsh said:
Wow. You managed to squeeze in both a reference to Windows and a troll accusation in the same post. Amazing. You are one rude person, but that's OK -- you are in good company in Unix circles.

Well, I never...! How dare I ask for a sane way to do things?! What an attitude!

That's alright. I would've survived without your troll post, Mr. 13-year-old. Too bad you did anyway. Oh, well. Your day is not complete if you don't get to derail a discussion or two, I guess.

So let's put it another way. Can you give me or anyone else here a single reason why we should help you after the tantrum you've displayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back