RTSP Streaming server with FreeBSD/Erlang/FFMPEG. How to setup FreeBSD properly?

Hello all!
For now trying to use FreeBSD for RTSP streaming/archiving server developed with Erlang/FFMPEG. The are projected to use HLS for streaming and MP4 fragments for archive. The real bottle neck of it is recording RTSP stream as HLS fragments in different resolution and stream it with any HTTP Server. Because of it have some questions about turning FreeBSD performance:

1) HLS Segments and planned to be on RAM disk (MFS). There are huge amount of small files that have only 20 minutes of living. What must to be done in settings of FreeBSD to ensure stability especially in case when memory is about to be full. What need to be done in case of avoiding collisions of active memory data and data from MFS? Is there something in kernel need to be switched off/on? The archive of surveillance stored on another server like static mp4 files. And there are only one trouble - amount of static files, that isn't real problem for me.

2) What need to be done for tuning network performance? There are huge income traffic, outcome not so big.

3) What need to be done for tuning memory performance? Kernel? Settings or something else?

4) Or something else?

i used to have a kind of similar setup for streaming live feeds from video surveillance cameras (hikvision nvr)
i did no transcoding and no multiple resolutions. i had the hls files on tmpfs
the load was minimal for 8 cameras
i just had a crappy script that started ffmpeg processes at boot

i used to have a kind of similar setup for streaming live feeds from video surveillance cameras (hikvision nvr)
i did no transcoding and no multiple resolutions. i had the hls files on tmpfs
the load was minimal for 8 cameras
i just had a crappy script that started ffmpeg processes at boot
My load is +600 cameras on server. That is the main reason of why questioning all of it here ...

Back