re-porting sysadm

I'm unsure if I should put this here or not but sysadm and sysadm-client are no longer in the ports tree so I figured this may be a good spot for it. If it's not let me know.

I've gotten it to build, fixed the openrc start script to get it back to rc. Everything in the original source builds now without issue and the sysadm service seems to start but when I attempt to load the sysadm-client it I get the following error:
Code:
ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libssl.so.53" not found, required by "sysadm-client"
So far I've tried linking it from here "/usr/ports/security/libressl/work-default/libressl-3.6.2/ssl/.libs/libssl.so.53" to here "/usr/local/lib/libssl.so.53" but sysadm still can't find it. Any suggestions?

I know there will be more work and tweaks to do but if I can get it up and running I'd like to try to maintain it as a port.

sysutils/sysadm and sysutils/sysadm-client? (You can link to 'deleted' ports, Freshports keeps track of them).

So far I've tried linking it from here "/usr/ports/security/libressl/work-default/libressl-3.6.2/ssl/.libs/libssl.so.53" to here "/usr/local/lib/libssl.so.53" but sysadm still can't find it. Any suggestions?
Don't do that. Add USES= ssl if the port doesn't have it already. https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/porters-handbook/uses/#uses-ssl

I know there will be more work and tweaks to do but if I can get it up and running I'd like to try to maintain it as a port.
Great. If you get it to work, open a PR for it, attach a patch file(s) and have a ports manager check it out.

Back