ZFS question about DRAID

Hi forks,
I've heard about a pretty cool raidz alternative called DRAID that is coming to openzfs(eventually on freebsd). I have one question still can't figuring out my self: after DRAID creation, can I add another DRAID vdev to the same pool? If the answer is no, how can I expand the pool?

DRAID is very new. I don't know whether the layout will be capable of adjusting after a disk is added. I vaguely remember that there was a hint (I think in Isaak Huang's presentation) saying that the size of the pool is fixed once created. But that may very well be a temporary state during development.

I know that it is technically possible to change the capacity of a declustered RAID system while running, but it is quite complex to do.

DRAID is very new. I don't know whether the layout will be capable of adjusting after a disk is added. I vaguely remember that there was a hint (I think in Isaak Huang's presentation) saying that the size of the pool is fixed once created. But that may very well be a temporary state during development.

I know that it is technically possible to change the capacity of a declustered RAID system while running, but it is quite complex to do.
Thank for your reply, if the whole pool is fixed then the use case for it would be for enterprise user that can design a pool with many disks up front, instead of adding them on demand. Thus not so useful for normal user

Just to be clear: I don't actually KNOW whether ZFS DRAID can add disks or not; all I have to go by is the video or slide deck of a presentation. And enterprise users also want to change the size of their storage after the installation ... I spent a lot of time implementing that.

Back