qtcreator issue

hello, I went to install Qtcreator, but I encountered problems that I do not know, I work on FreeBSD 11.1 i386, I installed the port qt5 by the command portmaster.

here is my output:

Code:
===>   qtcreator-4.5.0_1 depends on shared library: libQt5Xml.so - found (/usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5Xml.so)
===>   qtcreator-4.5.0_1 depends on shared library: libQt5XmlPatterns.so - found (/usr/local/lib/qt5/libQt5XmlPatterns.so)
===>  Configuring for qtcreator-4.5.0_1
echo 'QMAKE_LIBDIR_FLAGS = -L/usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/lib' >> /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/.qmake.cache
Info: creating stash file /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/.qmake.stash
Reading /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/src/src.pro
 Reading /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/src/libs/libs.pro
  Reading /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator/work/qt-creator-opensource-src-4.5.0/src/libs/aggregation/aggregation.pro
Project ERROR: Could not find feature opengles2.
*** Error code 3

Stop.
make[2]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/qtcreator
root@dct-soleil:/usr/ports/devel/qtcreator #

You should really do a reinstall of the OS. You have a 64-bit workstation with 12GB RAM iirc and still keep running i386.
And your last threads indicate that there are a quite number of problems, missing libs, etc etc. So your installation already seems have gotten quite inconsistent.

For my part, pkg install qtcreator just worked fine.

No it is for another computer a Dell precision, only 4 Giga of RAM,
and a quad core processor, 8 threads.
The hpc of 12 giga of ram is under distribution AMD64 it is under FreeBSD version 12 and Codeblocks and Qtcreator are installed, but for the workstation Dell I do not need to install an AMD64 distribution.
Before updating my Dell computer: Qtcreator work fine.
The error comes from updating the ports.

Back